RPG Archives RPG Anime League Unlimited: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Oct 3, 2004.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

In Earth's orbit the spacestation of the Kakumei League lays dormit. A becan sounds off. It blazes to life. The spacestation is once again active. The one that stayed behind is still in cyber sleep. "Switching off the cyber sleep. Let's wake our boy up," replies a steady voice. The cyber chamber was deactivated. "Checking vitals. All appear to be normal." The man stepped out a little dazed. "You groggy state should end shortly, sir."

"Is it time NAVI?"

"Yes, Kurama sir. Here are the read outs.

"It is that bad? Are all these accurate?"

"Yes, Kurama. Just because you havn't been functional for many years doesn't mean I havn't been."

"Sorry about that NAVI will you forgive me?"

"I am a computer we don't need to forgive. You better start calling them."

Kurama walked down to the central computer. He lightly turned the dail. "Who shall we beam up first?" He stopped on one name and he then pressed the button. "Here goes."

Deep within the Earth's crust. Garra entered the Yami League head quarters. He didn't care to much for them but he knew he needed them for his plan. He entered the meeting room. Several members were already in descussion.

"Garra of the dessert, it is nice that you could join us," Haku said. "Come in and meet the rest of the Yami League."

OOC- NAVI is computer in Lain plus in some games Zelda's helper. For the Kakumei League, you will be beamed up to the spacestation no matter where you are at. All will be explained when you get there. For the Yami League, you can decided where you are at and double agents are the same.

2. Fushigi Rockna

Lettuce and Pudding were at Cafe Mew Mew at the time, Lettuce crashing to the floor with a dozen dishes and Pudding running around like the monkey she was, when first Lettuce was beamed into the Kakumei league's HQ and then Pudding was as well.

"Nani? (What) Where am I!?" Lettuce exclaimed, frightened.

"Cool, na no da! This place is awesome no da!" Pudding exclaimed, jumping a few times before spotting Kurama. "Did you bring us here, na no da?"

Amiboshi and Suboshi were already at the Yami league when Garra showed up.

"That's his name Garra?" Suboshi repeated. "Feh." he just scoffed, the Ryuuseisui spinning on the tip of his finger.

His twin brother remained silent.

"So this is the Yami League?" Quiche's voice began as he, Tart and Pie showed up shortly after Garra.

"Don't look too special..." Tart began.

(OOC: I assume right after Lettuce is beamed up, Pudding would be to)

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Galaxia walked along the halls, and entered to room, examining all of her allies. She looked at them all carefuly, able to identify each moderatly well.
    She tehn examined herself, just for good measure. She didnt bother saying anything yet.

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Mistress Nine looked at Galaxia with a respect that was not given to many. She greatly appreciated their leader knowing she was one of the few that had no trouble beating the Sailor Wimps.

ooc: could Mistress Nine be like your asst. if that's okay?

Usagi was hanging out with some of the girls and having a blast shopping and talking about high school (OOC: I'm going off of the Stars season if that's okay) and Mamo-chan. Suddenly she found herself in the Kakumei League Headquarters. She blinked then began to cry, scared to be without her friends.

5. Circe Yami

Circe Yami New Member

(OOC: Ok I don't know if I can post here yet but I will so if I can't then just tell me kay))

Ryoko looked at Galaxia seriously, she had her feet on the table and was leening back. For some strange reason Galaxia amazed her in a way that nobody ever did, she was, of course, the leader and was amazing, she waited for someone to speak.

6. Basher

"Cool, na no da! This place is awesome no da!" Pudding exclaimed, jumping a few times before spotting Kurama. "Did you bring us here, na no da?"

Kurama smiled at them. "Yes, I did. You are both needed. You must be Pudding and you are Lettuce. I am Kurama."

The machine was activated once omre and a girl with meatballs appeared. Kurama looked at the dial it read Sailor Moon. Figuring this was her other identy he moved to her. "Sorry to startle you. You are among friends. I am Kurama and this is Pudding and Lettuce."

The machine activacted again. Kurama looked at it and sighed. He didn't expect for the machine to run this quickly. But by the readings that could be why it is running so fast.

7. Athena

Usagi looked up at him her tears subsiding and said, "I'm Usagi Tuskino. What's going on?"

*mistress nine*
    Mistress Nine stepped forward slightly and asked, "Galaxia, what are your commands?"

8. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

OOC: Sorry. Been busy...

IC:
    Galaxia leaned against the wall, nodding to Mistress Nine.
    "I see. Everyone is here who is coming, yes?" She walked around the room into the center.
    "Most of you know my name. But for those of you who don't, I am Galaxia, you're leader." She said, not caring about what they thought of it.
    She gazed at her allies, trying to determin their power. Most could not have been seen.
    That thought brought a smile to her face.
    She loved suprises.
    "Before I begin, I would like to make it clear who our enemies are."
    She realized she was not acting herself at the moment, but she needed to be on guard until she knew the people around her.

9. Basher

The machine brought in another person. This time it was a teenage girl. "Amon? Where am I?

"You are all aboard K.L.S., the Kakumei League Spacestation. We are currently in orbit around the Earth," Kurama replied. He glanced at the dial. "You are Robin I take it?"

The girl nodded. "Why was I brought here?"

"According to our readings you are all needed." Kurama heard the machine activate again. "NAVI? Can you get it to stop doing that every few seconds?"

"Kurama sir, maybe you should explain faster," came a voice from no where.

"What was that?" Robin asked.

"That is NAVI. The computer behind all this. A real jokester isn't she? Can I atleast get a cup of coffee." A cup appeared on teh dash and hot liquid poured into it. "Anyone else want some?"

Garra watched the boy who made fun of his name. He gave the guy a very sinister look before he sat down. Others joined in but he didn't pay any attention to them. The leader spoke up and yet he still didn't move. He wanted to kill but he knew he shouldn't. He had no idea how strong these people were.

10. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Tasuki was minding his own business torching some hay stacks when he appears on a ship and he accidentally torches the one named Pudding. "What!? Where am I? Where'd the feild of burning haystacks go? I need some thing to burn." he said as he put his fan back in the string that held it to his back and then scratched his head in confusion.

11. Circe Yami

Circe Yami New Member

Ryoko looked lazily at her long nails and brushed imaginary dirt of them, she waited for Galaxia to speak or give order or something she couldn't wait to kill somebody or something, she was always like that never caring about anything else when she was focused on something that made her happy. She looked around and spotted a couple more people there she wondered if there were any cute cute guys on the evil side, What am I thinking? Of course there are.

12. Basher

"FIRE DETECTED ON LEVEL 3," Navi called out. "SPRINKLERS WILL ACTIVATE IN 3, 2."

"NAVI CANCEL THAT COMAND," Kurama called out. He moved quickly and grabbed a fire extinguisher. He put out the fire the new arrival made. He glanced at the dial. Tasuki. 'A fire bug great,' Kurama thought. The dial once again brought another member. “NAVI STOP THIS DAMN THING.”

“Kurama, I am shocked. This is the first time you have ever used that kind of language around me,” Navi said.

“Well a few years in a cyber sleep will do that to you.” Kurama sighed. “Sorry, Navi. This is going to be a long day.”

OOC- Okay all let's plot out what the Yami League will be doing in the sister thread.

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Galaxia looked around once more. Well, none of them looked like they would be suitable for her tasks, but she'd just have to shape them up.
    This Mistress Nine seemed like she'd be usedful, among a few others. She stood up straight nd walked over ot a table with a pile of papers on it. She easily lifted the stack and threw it in the center of a circular table where veryone could examine them.
    "These are my orders." She stated simply, but strongly, "I want you to retrieve these weapons." She spead the papers out as a card dealer would on the table, "I don't care which ones you choose to find yourselves."
    She smiled, "-but there's a catch. The question of their location is not simply where, but when. These items are located in various points in time."

14. Athena

"I will not fail you Galaxia. I'm experienced in crossing through space... time should not be to hard either." Mistress Nine said as she took one of the pieces of papers.

*Usagi*
    Usagi blinked at the setting of the fire and then the exchange between their commander and the computer. She was utterly confused and found a chair and sat down. She needed to digest all of this.

15. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Ooooooo-kay.....someone please explain to me WHY in the heck I'm HERE!?" said Tasuki as he plopped himself in a chair and sighed wishing he could torch something. He stared at his fan and turned it over and over in his hand thinking 'Why am I here? and WHY was I pulled out of my fun torching hay stacks...hmmm...wonder what I could set fire to here...' He then stared at Kurama wondering if he could tell him why he was there.

16. Basher

"Settle down." Kurama glanced at the dial. "You are Tasuki. I am Kurama. Here are Lettuce and Pudding. Along with Usagi and Robin. You are all brought aboard the K.L.S. The Kakumei League Spacestation." The dail spun again and another person was brought aboard.

"I guess it is time then Kurama," said the new arrivial.

"Yeah it is Yusuke. How have you been?"

"Okay I guess. So has everyone been filled in?"

"Not yet just getting to that. Okay all the is Yusuke. He is also part of our team. Like I was saying you have all been brought here to fight against the Yami League. By our readings they are currentily are in operation. You have all been chosen due to your abilites," Kurama said. "Are there any questions?"

Garra looked around. He was working with a bunch of losers. He grabbed a piece of paper. He looked at the weapon he had to grab. "How tedious but I will not fail." His paper said he had to grab the Burning Lance. Not just from another time but another demension. From a guy by the name of Beet.

17. Fushigi Rockna

"heh, heh, don't worry, Galaxia-sama! I shall not fail you!" Suboshi said.
    Amiboshi's brow furrowed as he looked at his paper. "I'm to be a spy?" he repeated.
    All three aliens held their paper, together, one hand each. Besides from Tart's ocassional 'What's that word mean?' they finished it quickly.
    "Understood." Pie said.
    "This'll be fun..." Quiche added.

"The Yami League?" Lettuce repeated.

"Well, then since we're all working tgether, let's do some more formal intorductions, na no da! I'm Pudding Fong, as Kurama said, no da! And I'm very acrobatic, na no da! Pleased everyone, no da!" Pudding giggled. "And Lettuce and I are mew mews, na no da!"

18. Basher

"Go idea Pudding. Let's all go around and get to know each other better. I am Kurama and I am a demon," Kurama said. He glanced at Yusuke hoping he would play along.

"The name is Yusuke Urameshi, a Spirit Detective," He grabbed a chair and sat down backwards upon it.

"I am Robin Sena and I am a witch." Robin sat down in a chair also.

19. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Well, since we are introducing our-selves, I am Tasuki. I am an outcast from the Conan Empire. If no one knows, I have an obbsession with fire." Tasuki said as he sat down. He continued as he pulled out his fan, "I also have short term memory loss, so at times I may forget if you are comrade or foe. The fan is my weapon. It looks like it is made from paper, but it is harder than any metal." he finished and looked around then said in an annoyed voice "So, what exactly am I here for, and what is there to eat in this dump?"

*Yami League*

Mizuki looked around and spotted some ninjas not from the Leaf Village (Konoha Village) He thought to himself 'Hmm, wonder whats going on...'

Zabuza sat in a corner and looked at those around him. He said "Haku. Go find out whats going on then come tell me."

20. Basher

"So, what exactly am I here for, and what is there to eat in this dump?"

"I am currentily explaining what we all are here for and as for your second question anything you would like Navi will provide itm," Kurama said. "The Yami League is a group of villians that want to take over the universe. We have been created to stop them. They could end up do anything to try and achivie their goal. We are the last line of diffence the Universe has."

*Yami League*

"Haku. Go find out whats going on then come tell me."

"Yes, Zabuza." Haku bowed and made his way to the paper. He picked it up and gave it to Zabuza.