RPG Archives RPG Anime League Unlimited: Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 19, 2004.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Better then the other one. ^_^ For those who remember it.

Story
    "Anime League Unlimited" is about two leagues fighting each other, just like the show Justice League Unlimited. There are two groups one is good (The Kakumei League), and one bad (The Yami League).

The Yami League (Darkness League) has been formed. It brings together vilains from various Animes and Mangas with the intention of taking over the universe. They plot their ideas by previous used schemes in different Animes and Mangas.

The Yami League's attacks have been more accurate and are gaining rapid power. They are reaching the point of almost total universe domination. The Fighters for Justice from various Animes and Mangas cannot stop the Yami Leagues attacks alone.

A call goes out to all the Fighters for Justice from different Animes and Mangas to try and stop the Yami League. They answer the call thus making their own league, Kakumei League (Revolution League).

To join fill out the Character Profile

Character Profiles

Name:
    Anime Or Manga From:

Appearance:
    History:
    **Abilities:

*Nature: Good or Bad or Double Agent. Whatever the character is in the Anime or Manga.

**Abilites: Must have something special. Think like the Justice League Unlimited.

2. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Yay! Another Anime League! Only better! ^-^ lol...
    Well, I'll join, but it may take me awhile to think of a character I wanna be....B19, got any sugjestions? eek...I bet I didn't spell sugjestions right.
    I can't wait to role play ^-^

3. Basher

Any character from any anime or manga that has a special ability will do. Just think of your favorite anime or manga. About the only suggestion I can give you.

B19

4. Fushigi Rockna

Hmm, so anime league is up again? Cool. :) I missed it. How many characters are allowed this time, ya know how I love having a lot of characters. ^^; (i can't help it, I swear! ^^; )

I'll make a character profile in a bit, I just gotta choose a character first. o_O

5. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Would Tasuki from Fushigi Yuugi do? Cause he's the only one I can think of.

[profile] Name: Tasuki
    *Nature: Good, and has short-term memory [sometimes he forgets things, but not alot]
    Appearance: my avatar shows Tasuki's appearance.
    History: Unknown
    **Abilities: Has a "magic" fan that shoots flames...[not sure how else to discribe his abilities]

6. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Well since my anime idol was taken in Anime Highschool, I might as well try to fulfill my rpg fantasies here! Obviously most of you can tell by now who I plan to R.P ;), though I'm not sure if she'd be eligible since I've never even heard of Justice League Unlimited.

Name: Kagome Higurashi
    Anime Or Manga From: *~Inuyasha~* (YAY! I'm a teenybopper!)
    *Nature: Good, I can't exactly imagine an evil Kagome since that chibi wannabe didn't looked more like a deranged zombie from Scooby-Doo then Kagome.

Appearance: Check both my signature and my avatar, and you should get a fairly accurate analysis. She has eyes, a nose, a mouth, and lungs. Sooo specific!
    History: Quick question: do we make this up or should the history somehow be related to their roles in their respective anime/mangas? (I'll edit this once it's confirmed)
    **Abilities: Purification arrows and healing remedies

7. Basher

FR- as many as you can handle. I trust the members judgement.

Tomoe- Tasuki is perfect.

First Character

Name: Robin Sena
    Anime From: Witch Hunter Robin
    Nature: Good even though she is wanted and being hunted.

Appearance: Brown hair. She has her hair parted in the middle with half on each side of her face sticking out. Some lose strands slide across her face. She has green eyes. She laso always wears the same black dress.
    History: Robin was born in Japan but raised in Italy. She returned to Japan as a replacement witch hunter for STN-J.
    Abilities: Craft- User but her status is now Witch. She has the ability to create and minipulate fire. She has the ability to see the craft that is what makes her dangerous.

Second Character

Name: Minamino Shuichi aka Kurama
    Anime From: Yu Yu Hakusho
    Nature: Good

Appearance: Kurama has long red hair.
    History: Kurama once was a old fox demon but after trying to steal a demonic artifact. A hunter injured him and he had to be reborn into a human. He was born as Minamino Shuichi and is now a gentle soft-spoken 15 year old boy with long red hair. Kurama who is cruel and heartless is basically trapped in this human body but surprisingly he has learned about human love and sacrifice from his human mother.
    His fox spirit appears as a tall man with long silver hair, a silver tail, and fox ears. He also has a true fox forum as a fox with about seven tails.
    Abilities: Kurama is generally soft-spoken, almost eerily calm, even in the face of great adversity. But this calm exterior belies Kurama's incredible strength. He is a powerful, ruthless warrior, with wisdom and experience. He is a formidable opponent to all he battles. He uses rose whip as one of his many attacks.

-Couldn't help myself. I like RPing someone with a level head.

I am currentily deceiding on what bad person I should be or double agent.

8. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Alrighty. Tasuki it is! I'll be a guy who is sometimes forgetful, and is pretty much obbsessed with fire. I can deal with that. Lol...This will be fun ^-^

9. Fushigi Rockna

*huggles Basher* ^^ yay!!!

First Character

Name: Amiboshi
    Anime Or Manga From: Fushigi yuugi
    Nature: Double Agent. Originally working for the Yami League with his brother Suboshi, and was sent under cover, but has started to want to become part of the kakumei league for real. His decision is sure to be made in the middle of the RPG.

Appearance: short brown hair, blue eyes, wears a blue headband and a blue outfit. He's 5'6 feet tall.
    History: Amiboshi, who's real name is Koutoku Bu, and his younger brother twin brother, Suboshi, were born to be seiryuu seishi. Their parents were killed when they were young due to civil wars in Kutou. From this war Amiboshi learned to abhor war, while as Suboshi learned that those who are stronger win in the end. In Fushigi Yuugi, Amiboshi pretended to be Chiriko, one of the seishi of Suzaku. he began to fall for Miaka and wanted to help her, not Yui. During the summoning of Suzaku Amiboshi was found out....I'd tell you more if I could, but that's spoilers! :p
    Anyways for the sake of the RPG, pretend none of that HAPPENED. Okay? ^^
    Abilities: he can focus chi through his mouth and uses the aid of a flute for this. (Picture this: a tune that could make a person's head blow up. :p Scary huh?)

Second Character

Name: Suboshi
    Anime from: Fushigi Yuugi
    Nature: Bad.

Appearance: see Amiboshi. they're twins after all. they just wear different outfits.
    History: Another go see Amiboshi. Suboshi's real was Shunkaku Bu. After his brother's believed death, Suboshi found comfort in his Miko, Yui. He then fell in love with her. He'd do anything for Yui (the main word in his vocabulary is Yui-sama!) but she seems too absorbed in her feelings for Tamahome and nakago to SEE that. :p He also loves his brother to death. And when he heard that Amiboshi was killed (but he wasn't! he survived!) he went off the handle and killed Tamahome's family! ;_;
    Abilities: Suboshi uses telekinesis to use his weapon, the Ryuuseisui, which is kinda like a yoyo...it's like a ball on a ...long string...IT'S COOL!!!

Third Character

(note: this was a very, very hard choice! I had much difficulty choosing a character!)

Name: Pudding Fong
    Anime From: Tokyo Mew Mew
    Nature: Good, no da!

Appearance: short blonde hair tied in four short little braids, big brown eyes, very small, and has a monkey-ish/cat-ish face. When she's Mew Pudding, she wears a yellow...lingerie like outfit (o_O) and gets monkey ears, a monkey tail, and the back of her hands become furry.
    History: Pudding comes from China. While at the museum one day she saw Lettuce Midorikawa being picked on and stepped in to help. It was there the legendary five Mew mews, Ichigo, Mint, Lettuce, Pudding and Zakuro meet and got hit with Ryou Shirogane's mew mew beam and had their DNA emrged with that of endangered species! Pudding got merged with that of a Golden Lion Tamarin (which is a monkey). It was there Pudding got the ability to become Mew Pudding!
    Abilities:
    *To transform into Mew Pudding, Pudding sawas mew Mew Pudding Metamorphosis!
    *Once in Mew Pudding, Pudding says 'Pudding Rings!' for her signature weapons of the samew name to appear
    *'Ribbon Pudding Ring Inferno' is her attack. it does quite a couple things. It cna be used like a regular old fashion attack, or it can trap the enemy in what appears to be...puddng. ^^; It's hard to explain, but it can basically be used as an immobilzing attack.
    *pudding is also very acrobatic

Fourth Character

(note: originally I was only gonna keep 3 but then i figured ah, what the hell.)

Name: Lettuce Midorikawa
    Anime From: Tokyo Mew Mew
    Nature: Good

Appearance: Long dark green hair, that frames her faces and is kept in two thin braids. Her eyes are blue and she wears glasses. Taller than Ichigo, Mint and Pudding (other mew mews) btu nto as tall as Zakuro (also a mew mew). As mew Lettuce, her hair is a lighter neon lime green, and her eyes turn green. Her glasses are gone and her hair is in one long braid type thing. A pair of white streamers come out of her head. She also sports a better looking green lingerie outfit than pudding. :p When she's in water her legs turn into a whale tail.
    History: Lettuce hangs around with kids that make fun of her and boss her around. pure and simple. She tries to be everyone's friend, and believes they're only that way because they ahve problems in their owns lives and they need to take them out on someone. One day the museum, Lettuce was being picked on, and Pudding, Zakuro, Ichigo and Mint came to her rescue. It was there the legendary five Mew mews meet and got hit with Ryou Shirogane's mew mew beam and had their DNA merged with that of endangered species! Lettuce was merged with that of a Finless Porpeise and got the ability to become Mew Lettuce. However her new powers frightened her, and it took Ichigo to calm her down.
    Abilities:
    * to become mew Lettuce, Lettuce just says 'Mew mew Lettuce Metamorphosis!' and voila!
    *when she says 'Lettuce Castanets!' her weapons of that name appear.
    *'Ribbon Lettuce Flash/Rush' is her attack, and it basically hits the enemy with water and stuffs. :p
    *when she jumps into the water, her legs turn into a whale's tail making it easier to swim in the water at higher speeds. It also seems to lengthen the amount of time she can hold her breath under water.

There :)

For images

This is Mew Pudding
    This is Mew Lettuce
    This is Amiboshi
    This is Suboshi

10. Basher

Some more characters. Couldn't let FR beat me. ^_^ Plus if I went more she may want to top me. Then you fill it in. ^_^

Third Character

Name: Haku
    Anime From: Naruto
    Nature: For now evil.

Appearance: Wears a Hunter-Kin mask and has a Feminine Appearance.
    History: Haku is a powerful Junin level ninja. He follows and protects Momochi Zabuza. Zabuza told him to work with the Yami League. But for some reason Haku thinks the Kakumei League is better suited for him. But because of his loyalities he is with the Yami League. He is from the blood line of the Hunter-Nin. He has the ability to turn water into an icy weapon.
    Abilities: Demonic Ice Mirrors, Water Needles

Forth Character

Name: Garra (of the Desert)
    Anime From: Naruto
    Nature: Neither just likes to kill. More evil then good.

Appearance: Red hair. Black around his eyes. Has a kanji on his forehead.
    History: Sand village Genin. Garra carries a gourd which is filled with sand. He lived with his uncle who he killed. I am not going
    to give to much away.
    Abilities: He can control sand such techniques called Desert Coffin and Desert Graveyard. His gourd is also made of sand and blood of his victims. It gives him powers. He has a layer of sand protecting his body. He has a sleep techinque that awakes the demon inside him.

-couldn't help myself. Someone pure evil should make this fun.

11. Fushigi Rockna

Yargh! I want to top you, i really, really do! Yargh! *trembles*

GAH!!! CAN'T TAKE IT!!!
    Btw, do you need a leader for the Yami league? Because I have the perfect person!!! :p I'm not even sure if I wnat himk or not, but if you need a leader for the Yami League I cna easily play him. If not, I'll pick someone else to work for the Yami League (I would pick Kurai from Angel Sanctuary, but then I'd want to play her 'cousin' Arachne who is also awesome! Dang!)
    I also wanna play Tart-chan... *sniffle* so many choices...

*was also thinking how cool it would be if all the Mew Mews were members of the Kakumei League* Hmmmm...

12. Basher

How about members vote who the leader is? I think that would be fair. The Kakumei League is of course equal no leader.

13. Fushigi Rockna

ah okay. :p Because i was thinking of Rosiel from Angel Sanctuary but then i figured he'd makie a crapy character anyways :p

Next Character

Name: The Aliens: Quiche, Pie and Tart
    Anime from: tokyo mew Mew
    Age: Unknown but Pie appears to be around 17, Quiche, 14 or 15, and Tart appears around 10
    Nature: evil (all three)

Appearance:
    *Quiche: short dark pine green hair and yellow eyes. Big pointy ears, and a very femalish figure. He has little fangs
    *Pie: short (shorter than Quiche's) light, violet-blue-grey hair (some tied to some type of braid thing on one side of his head) and violet blue eyes. His ears are also large and pointy.
    *Tart: brown-red hair tied in two pig tails that just stick way out. Her eyes are orange. She too has pointy and large ears and fangs like Quiche. She is also very small.
    (Note: In the anime it seems Tart is a boy, but in the manga they use 'She' to describe her. Plus, Tart looks more like a girl. So i'll go with the manga)
    History: Quiche, pie and Tart are aliens (it never says what planet thery come from) who's ancestors once lived on Earth. but then natural disators forced them to leave. They then came to this horrible planet and lived underground, waiting for the day they could return to Earth. Then, when Quiche, Pie and Tart cmae back to Earth they discovered humans had ruined it, so they turned animals in Kirema Animas and used them against humans.
    Abilities: they can turn animals into Kirema Animas and control them. it seems they have some other abilities as well (Tart seems to be able to control plants instead of Animals) All three cna also float in the air (and fly) and stuff.

These three count as one character because it is unlikely for either of them to join a group and then not the other two following. :)

So there Basher. :p

14. Basher

I can't stop myself. One more for me. Plus I was debating about RPing this character.

Next Character

Name: Yusuke Urameshi
    Anime from: Yu Yu Hakusho
    Nature: little respect for authority but still good

Appearance: Black hair. Muscled body. Wears a green outfit. Tough look.
    History: Yusuke is the toughest kid at Sarayashiki High School. His name was feared even after he kind of died. He is a Spirit Detective.
    Abilities: Spirit Gun fires one shot of the energy of the spirit and body. Spirit Shotgun like Spirit Gun but fires more then one. Spirit Wave unlike the Sipirt Gun it channels the energy to one spot it uses the entire body. Spirit Wave Orb a technique that uses the energy of the spirit and body into the smallest possible space creating a power that can destory a city. He also can fight really well.

Yami League
    Suboshi- FR
    Haku- Basher19
    Quiche, Pie and Tart- FR

Kakumei League
    Tasuki- Tomoe Himura
    Kagome- Kagome's Arrow
    Robin- Basher19
    Kurama- Basher19
    Yusuke- Basher19
    Pudding- FR
    Lettuce- FR

Unknown
    Amiboshi- FR
    Garra- Basher19

Maybe we should leak this out so we get more RPers. Hehe

15. Rune

Rune New Member

Hey sounds like fun, here is my charecters.

Character Profiles

Name:Rune

Manga From: Dragon Kights

*Nature:Good

Appearance: A tall, thin man with pale skin, pointed ears and long golden
    hair, he wears white clothing and is an elf/dragon tribe.

History: An elf who, is in love with his princess, was choosen by the battle drogan of water know as ,Water, to help him battle the demon fish Varawoo, in the end all they could do was seal the demon within Water, in the water relm, after a time Water was needed, so Rune looked for a way back into the water relm. After finding it he absorbed the Deamon fish Varowoo and now contains his powers. So know he is a half elf, half drogan tribe, and a mighty dragon knight.

**Abilities:can milupulate water, elven healing/purifying/regenerating powers.
    (And Can command Water the Dragon. I hope thats ok)

16. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

I'll play. Hope I get this right. ^.^

[​IMG]

Name:Kikyo

Manga From: InuYasha

*Nature:depends on what suits her more. (double angent)

Appearance: Average hight, long black hair tighed behind her with a few strands falling lose(sp). She wears the attire of a japanese miko.

History: Kikyo trained all her life to be a priestess, ans she became quite powerful in doing so. After she got older, Kikyo was granted responsibility to watch guard over the Shekon No Tama (jewel of four souls). In doing so, it was also her repsonsilility to guard her village as well, because that's where it was. In affect, many demons seeked out to take her life. Shekilled them, easily. All but one. A certin hanyou, and half dog demon, named InuYasha also wanted the jewel.
    But in seeing the simalarities in them, Kikyo did not kill him (though she did manage to emabaris him many times). After a while, they began to have there conversations and their everyday being around each other. They began to fall in love.
    But it didn't all go very well in the end. It seemed that the imobile bandit, Onigumo, also had plans for Kikyo. Sacrificing his body to demons for mobility, Onigumo turned into Naraku, an evil demon bent on destroying her and severing the bonds between her and InuYasha.
    Naraku tricked Kikyo into meeting who she thought would be InuYasha and turn him into a full human. And when she arrived, Naraku tricked Kikyo into thinking InuYasha had betrayed her and gave her a fatal wound.
    Still alive, Kikyo caught up with the real InuYasha and pinned him to a tree. Then she died, taking the Shekon Jewel with her in the fires.
    Now, she was brought back to life by the hag, Urasue, with the dirt, and ashes of her grave, and clay. She roams the world, "eating" the souls of dead women to stay alive.

**Abilities: She has sacred arrows that have the power to shatter any barrier and purify and demon (but still kill it). She can purify the shekon demon, and is usually so powerful, most spells dont work.

17. Basher

I think we are in need of some bad guys. I thought everybody liked playing the bad people. Maybe I was wrong.

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

edit:

Second Character

[​IMG]

Name: Galaxia /Sailor Galaxia
    Anime Or Manga From: Sailor Moon
    *Nature: evil/ Yami legue

Appearance: Long golden hair, tipped red at the ends, amber eyes, Somewhat tan skin, gold foku.
    History: All her life, Galaxia wanted to be great. And in wishing so, she came apon Chaos, the ultamate evil. Chaos promised her she would have ultamate power and greatness. She joined forced with Chaos. (That's really all I can come up with.
    **Abilities: She can enslave people through golden braclets. If you put the braclets on, they can never be remoived or you die. And also, with those braclets she can steal your life away, aswell. 9She can attack with them, steel your life seed thing. Ect.)

19. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

I be bad now...

Name: Mizuki
    Anime from: Naruto
    Nature: Evil
    Appearance: (post pic)
    Abillities: Ninja arts (chunin level I think)

[​IMG]

Name: Zabuza
    Anime from: Naruto
    Nature: Evil
    Appearance: (pic)
    Abillities: Ninja arts (not sure what level, but I bet Jounin)

[​IMG]

Btw, can I be Sasuke's older brother as well? But, I'll need to find out his name, and appearance...

20. Basher

Okay list time.

Yami League
    Suboshi- FR
    Haku- Basher19
    Quiche, Pie and Tart- FR
    Galaxia /Sailor Galaxia- Kos Mos
    Mizuki- Tomoe Himura
    Zabuza- Tomoe Himura

Kakumei League
    Tasuki- Tomoe Himura
    Kagome- Kagome's Arrow
    Robin- Basher19
    Kurama- Basher19
    Yusuke- Basher19
    Pudding- FR
    Lettuce- FR
    Rune- Rune

Unknown
    Amiboshi- FR
    Garra- Basher19
    Kikyo- Kos Mos

Okay the Yami League usually has a leader. Who should it be? I doubt Zabuza or Haku would be one. So let's vote. Once done we will start.