RPG Archives RPG Anime World Profile Sheet

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Here is the profile you need to fill out to join. For this we will be using our B.JP names.

Background: *See note
    Anime to RP: **See note

*The background can be brief just say a little about yourself like family, where you work or if you are in school, and etc.

**The two Anime that are currently available are Inu-Yasha and One Piece.

I will edit when I think to much is given out this is the internet after all. And if I feel that there is enough involvement. I will add in another anime.

2. Basher

Here is mine.

Country From: USA

Background: I have 2 older sisters, and 1 younger brother. I have 1 son age 3. I am dating someone. I like anime. I can be a little strange sometimes. I want to be a lawyer and a writer. My favorite color is black. I have brown hair and hazel eyes. I guess I am kind of tall about 5' 8". I am female big thing there. ;) I have naturally tan skin. I would love to shed a few pounds. I guess I did go over the basics but what the heck. I like talking about myself. Can't you tell? That is all.
    Anime to RP: Inu-Yasha

3. Yuki S.

Yuki S. New Member

uh

can we be a wolf from wolfs rain....please??? I have everything figured out about that....as i do for fuirts basket, inu-yahsa, beyblade, digimon, ect.

4. Basher

The point of it is to play yourself in a few animes. So technically you wouldn't play a wolf. There is always an option to make a Wolf Rain RPG.

5. Fang

Fang New Member

Name:Jon Country:USA Age:15 Background:A high schooler who gets excellent grades but is the smartass and pranks everyone.I live in New York,I am hispanic and half European.I hate being told what to do. I enjoy playing my PSP,pulling stupid stunts from high elevation,on a skateboard,an ATV or a motorcycle.Ialso enjoy playing games of "cat and mouse" with the police and fighting worthy opponents. AnimetoRPG:One Piece

6. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Background: I'm a Junior in high school and I play the flute very well. I have a big family and am hispanic. Naturally tanned skin though I am a little bit "chunky". I have shoulder-length brown hair and dark brown eyes. My favorite color is purple and my fav.animal is a giraffe. I know...strange. My friends all think that I can get pretty weird, but I am a person that loves to act like a child and can only see the good in everyone. I'm a giver...not a taker. But yeah...that basically covers somewhat of me...i'm pretty confusing to understand.
    Anime RP: Inu-yasha

7. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

ohhh awesome

Country From: USA

Background: Im a 9th grader, (failed twice and this year too). I love writing poetry and i have a weird obsession with Seto Kaiba, Serenity Wheeler, and the band KoRn. I have..brownish reddish blonde hair shoulder length. Hazel eyes. MY favorite colors are Black and Purple. I sleep a whole lot, i like to start fights...dunno why. I have mom and two sisters. My dad died a year ago. Im a real tomboy and I like to have fun in the wrong way.. ( like trouble)

Anime RP ~ Yu-gi-oh, Wolf's Rain, Inuyasha

8. Orion

Orion Gears

Sweet.

Country From: Japan

Backround: I'm an average college student from Japan. I live with my family, and two pets; my cat Sushi and my dog Suzu. I live in an apartment resembling one in the Animatrix. I like drawing and working with computers, and I'm also a good story-teller/writer. I'm pretty competitive, and I'm a staright-A student. I'm in decent shape for an 18 year old; about 190 lbs. and 6'5.

Anime to RP: One Piece

9. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Weapon: Japanese daito sword.
    Background: I am a kind person going to BHL middle school at Athens, GA, in the 7th grade. I'm 5.2 feet tall, I have brownish-green eyes, brown hair that I'm trying to grow out and I'm going to dye it Kenshin's color. I'm very mature. If you saw me you might think I'm a adult and I'm not joking either, someone thought I was one last year! I like the Japanese. I know how to use a Japanese sword but if a Japanese sword master watched me, he may think other wise but that hasn't happened yet and I don't know if I did it the right way anyway. I can run like heck and you can trust me with anything, like a secret and I will not give that secret away! I'm not joking either. I can also use matial-arts too, I did it for seven years but I quit in fifth grade because I got bored. I also know some things about Japan but not much from what I can tell. I'm pretty good on what is what on the Japanese sword it self.
    Anime: Rurouni Kenshin, Yu-Gi-oh, Inu-Yasha, will add others if they come up.

10. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Allison
    Country From:USA

Background: Im a Fun loving person who loves writing (peoms and songs) In middle school in the middle of nowhere (Round lake IL.) Long straight brown hair that is an inch or 2 below shoulders, 5.1 feet tall. People say I talk and look older than my age. I'm a great horse rider and tree climber (ok not a real sport...) Got a Mom who hates dad and steps (stepparents) and moms got some anger menagment problems (thats outting it kindly) Hates people who ct better than her and boss her around. Can throw a punch (hard). Nows how to handle swords and bows seriously. Doesnt always care who she hurts and doesnt really think before she says.
    Anime to RP: Inuyasha
    P.S. Srry about playing with out signing in basher. I didnt no ;)