RPG Requests RPG Idea- please look inside

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gemini_Kumori, May 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gemini_Kumori

Gemini_Kumori New Member

DSC (Demon Slaughter Cult, I am not set on a name and am open to suggestions, I might change it if it is adopted)

Storyline: This is all based on the present. At a seemingly normal high school a girl who is into the “craft” decides to create her own cult. School members join and the club starts to get into the dark magic stuff. Each member chooses an element and studies it. After one of the spells goes wrong a portal to a demon world is created and demons start to come into the school. It’s up to the new found cult to defeat all the demons and close the whole. Just one problem, the principal has suspended every last one of them for a week meaning they are not allowed on school grounds.

RPG part: Basically there will be a cult (obviously) and every member needs to pick an element. It will start off as a normal school day and then there will be a notice for anyone wanting to join an after school magic group and so on.

Rules:
    1) Only one character per person (unless it’s the Mod, myself, or someone who I have given permission)
    2) There MUST be at least one member for each element (there may be more people wanting to participate therefore more then one person per element or making other elements)
    3) I’ll make more rules if this RPG is adopted

Need more information: PM me or ask and I will gladly add info to it.

:catgirl: Thank you very much for taking the time to read and concider my idea for an RPG. Seeing as I just joined the site I would be very appreciative of you if you would ignore any spelling errors. Thankx. :sweat2:

2. Ginger_Snaps

Ginger_Snaps New Member

My Thoughts

(even though she's my sister and my thoughts probably dont count) I think its a really good idea and I would join. I think it could be really fun especially since its more of a nowaday/real type thing you know? Its got cults which seem to appear a lot. (by the way shes the better speller :sweat2: )

3. Fushigi Rockna

Ya know if I had an open slot, or the time to take another slot, (I only have two RPGs) I'd adopt this. I really like the idea. ^^ and for a new member, you've thought of something pretty spiffy and presented it pretty well.
    Don't matter who adopts this I'll join.
    Hmmm... give me a night to think about this. this is realllllll tempting., Give me the night to think about if i can handle a third RPG.....

4. DPettinger

DPettinger Guest

My opinion probably doesn't matter either as I'm their brother... but I like this idea... and I don't normally participate in anime rpgs... I'm mostly into Sci Fi/Fantasy...

5. Gemini_Kumori

Gemini_Kumori New Member

Thx for your comments guys... and thank YOU fushigi rockna for taking it into consideration... of course i will let you join fushigi, if it's adopted that is... thx again!

6. Fushigi Rockna

Consider your RPG adopted Gemini! ~_^ Let's work hard to make this RPG a success!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.