RPG Requests RPG Idea: The Dark Dimension

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ginger_Snaps, May 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginger_Snaps

Ginger_Snaps New Member

The Dark Dimension

I'm kinda new at this but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Story

It's the year 2213 and the Earth has been destroyed. A demon named Arcain came through a dimensional rif and hated the stench and life styles of the humans. Instead of taking over the world like he had originally planned he destroyed it. After annihilating the Earth most of the humans were sent through the dimensional rif without being noticed by Arcain. They landed in another world where Arcain had decided to rule. For the humans, families were seperated, whole groups disapeared and many died of injury. Only 1/3 of the original population of Earth was left. In this unknown land creatures of lore and new unknown creatures live and rome. There were Elves, Vampires, Kage (magic folk), Kumori (shadow folk), Demons and of course there were animals. The Elves and Vampires are much like those you hear of or see in movies. The Kage are like witches/sorceresses and wizards/sorcerers and they have special things to point them out. The Kumori are cannibals and live in only the darkest of places. Few Kumori come out of their shadows but those who do tend to be kind or are only out to kill prey/take revenge. The Demons are much like those from Inuyasha, only they all have a form that looks similar to a human. The animals are like those of Earth but most are vicious unless born in "captivity" and have different types of powers i.e. can become bigger, use magic, speak, have a human form, etc. Like the humans these new world folk don't like Arcain and want their homes back. Arcain desroys any place he feels needs to go and most folk want him gone. So some of all races set out to once and for all defeat their enemy.

If more information is needed then I will happily post it.

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Rejected. YadaYada10Letters.

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

This RPG is not original. Please see 'Into The Wind', 'Vampire Reign RPG', 'Beads of Balance', and the archives for more examples.

Rejected.

4. Ginger_Snaps

Ginger_Snaps New Member

Thx Anyway

If I read/heard right then that means I get another shot next month right? So I guess I'll be back with a more original plot/story. Thx anyway for taking the time to read it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.