RPG Requests RPG Request: Angelic Enmity

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ginger_Snaps, Oct 12, 2004.

1. Ginger_Snaps

Ginger_Snaps New Member

ANGELIC ENMITY

Facts: Sabiduria is a school for the future kings, queens and their guardians. It is a school for fighting not knowledge. There are two different leagues in this school: the Angels and the Guardians.
    Angels are the princes and princesses from each world. They must graduate from this school before they are allowed to become king or queen of their rightful planet. Angels specialize in agility and magic. They are taught how to fight or defend themselves with out the aid of a weapon. (That is for the guardians) Also they are taught how to channel their specific magic. Each angel has a specific magic i.e. fire, wind, healing, etc. They train their hardest to accomplish good agility. Most angels receive their wings near the end of their last year but there are those whose wings choose to appear before then. (They are usually the stronger angels)
    Guardians can be anyone who chooses the path of protecting an Angel. Once a guardian has come to this school there is absolutely no turning back. Guardians specialize in strength, endurance and weaponry. They are taught to fight their hardest until the very end and are challenged in their endurance and fighting skills to raise their abilities. Each guardian has a specific weapon that they specialize in i.e. sword, bow and arrow, etc. Guardians also have a special sense that lets them know when danger is close.
    At the beginning of the school year the angels and guardians are paired up. Usually the pairs consist of both genders. The school tries to mix and match but mostly tries to find their soul mates and put them together. Of course the students aren’t aware of this fact but learn in time. Most pairs end up together but there are the choice few who decide they want a life with out love. Once a pairing is set in place it cannot be undone unless one of them perishes. (Dies ^.~)

Storyline: It’s a new school year and the new students have arrived. They are put in their pairs and begin their training. This year is special, the Elders (Head angels and guardians) are at the school to watch over these new students. Unknown to them there is an evil force that wants to destroy all angels and guardians alike. This evil force was once an angel but after their home was destroyed they became filled with an evil energy. They are now known as the Dark Angel. Dark Angel sends demons and other foul creatures to destroy the school. Their plan: destroy the school then take over the world.

RPG Part: Our characters are the new angels and guardians. We start off with the pairings and go into the training. Some unknown force sends beasts that we must defeat. At first we think its part of the training but when the Elders are taken we must stand up and fight.

Rules:
    1) There must be an even number of girls and boys i.e. 5 girls and 5 boys. (For the pairings)
    2) Each angel has to have a different type of magic and each guardian has to have a different weapon.
    3) Only one pair to a world.
    4) Your character can be one that you have made up or one from any anime/manga but you must specify if it is yours or from an anime/manga and which one.
    5) More rules will be made if this is accepted.

:confused: If you need more information please PM me or post your question and I will gladly answer.

:) Thank you very much for taking the time to read my request. I appreciate the opportunity to create my own world/RPG. I am also very sorry for any spelling errors. Thnx. :D

-GS

1 person likes this.
  2. Fushigi Rockna

What of homosexual pairings?

But anywho, I kinda like this idea, even though it deals with the school idea, it's raher original.

If no one else adopts it, I'll take this RPG.

3. Ginger_Snaps

Ginger_Snaps New Member

:) Thank you so much for your compliment. About the 'homosexual' thing, I had originally thought about that and it's the reason I said 'usually' in the pairing and the soul mates thing. :)

4. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Aww nerts! I really like this idea and I'll play in it, but first come first served, eh, FR? :p

--MT

5. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Just take it, FR :)

EDIT: Forum Created.

6. Fushigi Rockna

Okay so this RPG has been accepted and forum created! Ginger_Snaps, pm me with the information and such asap. (Ya know, what the character profiles will look like, and any new rules you create, all the good stuff.)

7. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

If there is no threads made within the next week, this forum will be deleted.