RPG Requests RPG Request: RPG Underworld

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I have been working an idea for a RPG. I want it kind of like Underworld but not exactly. Hopefully it will get adopted.

Story
    This won’t be your typical RPG. The year is now. The place is Rosuto Kontan (Lost Soul), where an epic battle takes place between the Vampyre (Undead) and Lycan (Werewolves). *Possibility of other Alliances like Gargoyles and etc, and free agents.* Only certain humans know of their existence like Slayers, Ninjas, and Hunters. *Possibility of anything*

Beyond popular belief Vampires and Werewolves are real. They hide out because their numbers are small while human numbers are great. They no longer want to hide from the world. Humans have populated the world to long. Each wants to be the dominating species. They will do it by any means possible. The survival of the human race depends on the Slayer, Hunters, and etc.

I want to leave it open for how they become the dominating species and let RPers decided. Here is an example though. For starters a Legend describes the Vampyres taking back the Sun with the help of 5 Crystals. The Crystals of Mondanian are deeper then ruby red almost like the color of blood are scattered over Earth. Certain scrolls hold there whereabouts. Vampyres want them so they no longer fear the Sun. Lycans want them to stop the Vampyres from gaining more power and they hold another unknown power. After all, the maker Lord Mondan was a brilliant scientist and the only known Vampyre and Lycan.

Some Vampyres live in a Mansion in Rousto Kontan. Some Lycans live in an underground fortress in the forest near Rosuto Kontan. RPers can decide if they want to live in these places or not. Depending on weither or not they are for the Order.

Two Alliances are for the Vampyres and Lycans, Order of Vampyres, and Order of Lycans. Certain rules that they go by if they are in this Order.

Vampyres and Lycans are both mortal. They will have certain truths and myths. Hopefully if this gets adopted the GM can help me decided this.

Special Note
    I want it to be a very open RPG because I don’t think there are many out there. Alliances or being a free agent can be decided by the RPers. There can be any creature/species RPed. There are no good guys or bad guys. The RPers will be going for themselves or their Alliance. RPers can also betray others.

Any questions please ask.

It may be a lot of work. But I promise it to be fun.
    Basher

2. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

*sigh* I wish I could help gm/mod this. This is interesting idea since I had one like it, but I never decided to act on it. :p

Anyways, I would love to play this game...and prove the damn movie wrong by playing a female Lycan :p.

3. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Sounds pretty cool. I'll join if someone adopts.

4. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

I, too, am interested in joining this RPG. Too bad it ain't up to me, though. :anime:

5. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

I would adopt this RPG in a second, but Bash, you already have an RPG. The moderators have decided to keep it to about one RPG per member. I know that in the past, a certain member had two RPGs, but we've regulated it.

If Bash doesn't mind giving up her idea to another member, I'd love to adopt it.

6. Basher

I have come to a decision. Well, considering the new rule I guess my only choice is to Archive Anime League do to the lack of involvement. If you look at the history of Anime League there are only two people RPing it out for the last two months.

I don't really understand the new rule but it is the mods decision. Most people who want to be in this RPG are already a GM and so many members wanting RP this idea considering these things my decision is to GM this one.

MT, if you still want to adopt it. Let me know. So arrangements can be made concerning AL. I have closed it for now depending on your or other mods decision.
    Basher

7. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Errrm i would love to join as a non human character but i dont know what?

8. raziel's death

raziel's death New Member

Are you looking for a moderater for this rpg, because i would be happy to if you want. i barely come on anymore because there nothing to do but postin the vamp reign rpg. this would give me something to do.

9. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Now tell me, Why would anybody be interested in adopting one of your RPG ideas if you're willing to throw away your other RPG like it was nothing. If it doesn't mean that much to you, this one probably won't as well.

As far as I'm concerned, This is rejected.

10. Basher

I am sorry that it seems like I am throwing away my RPG Anime League. Anime League hasn’t had any involvement in the last two months (except for me and another member). I went by the rules when I thought of this decision. To me two people RPing do not make a RPG. My last post for AL was asking if it should still be going on. No one answered it. I am sorry if it seemed like a hasty decision but it was not. I was already considered getting AL archived.

I am sorry Raziel but a decision has been made for me with Arcueid archiving AL. It looks like I am open for GMing this one if it gets adopted. Thank you, Arcueid, for your honest rejection of RPG Underworld. I will not argue with the decision you made because arguing gets you no where.

I was unaware of the new rule and I would have done it more properly before I asked for another RPG. I am sorry to all who were involved in this. I will be sending all of you the proper apology via PM which in my opinion you all do deserve.

I look to the other Mods for their decision.

Thank you for your time,

Basher

11. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

In light of recent events, I have decided not to accept the Underworld RPG at this time.

-- MT