RPG Requests Rpg Request

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Athena, Dec 13, 2003.

1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I'd like to start up an Anime Soap Opera. It would be open to everybody and would be similar to Anime high school except it wouldn't be just confined to a high school and it would also be open to manga characters as well. It would have themes like most soap operas including, but not limited to, amnesia, kidnapping, mysterious murder, and social interaction (ex: love triangles) please consider this rpg.

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

I will consider its adoption, however, here are some things to look out for:

1) What will make the RPG unique?
    2) Do you really want a Soap Opera?
    3) Do you have a storyline in mind?
    4) How will you set it up?

Please IM or PM me to discuss this, Athena, and we might be able to work something out.

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

My thoughts exactly. I think one of Anime High School is enough :)

Rejected.

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

LOL, i didn't mean to imply that it would be another Anime High i meant to get the message across that it would be similar to but entirely different from Anime High. I had been thinking about things that i had really loved about M2A when i first joined it and i remembered one of the first rpg's i'd joined that was an Anime/Manga Soap opera theme. I think my theory for wanting to start it back up but having it be slightly different, was, well, i was thinking about how some people had left m2a and i thought it might be a good way to a)bring a couple people back
    b)possibly get ppl to be more active seeing how it would touch something closer to their everyday life
    c)something that would be pretty fun and we could let our imaginations fly and think of some pretty creative themes besides the overused ones i'd mentioned in my first post.

5. Fushigi Rockna

Well it seems like a good idea but...

1. you need to describe this more
    2. we have quite a bit anime [whatever] things like AHS and AL. Two strikes me as enough
    3. I hate soap operas with a slight exception to passions (hush)
    4. i cna't see anime characters getting together for a soap opera to be honest

Wasn't there an anime soap opera before everything was archived also?

So, I'm sorry to say, i reject it.