RPG Requests RPG Requests Forum Rules v1.0

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, May 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

RPG Requests Forum Rules v1.0

The following document is intended to answer common inquiries you may have in regards to this forum, RPG Requests. It also sets the guidelines and rulings stated by the caretakers of this board. Please ensure that you've read this document in its entirety before creating a request in this forum, and take the time to follow them as best you can.

General Guidelines
    A Note of Respect
    It is important for you to note that the Moderators are here to keep things under control and user-friendly. As with all of Boards.Jp, keep the subject matter appropriate for public viewing. Flaming or insulting of other members will not be tolerated.

My GM posted some very strange rulings that aren't listed here. Do I follow them?
    Your GM is in control of everything that goes on. As such, they may expand upon what is written here for their personal games. If you disagree with something they have ruled on, either post it in a new discussion topic, or send them a Private Message (PM). Do not interrupt play for everyone by writing your comment directly in the game.

Request Guidelines
    A Note about Creating a Game
    By all means feel free to create a Request in this Forum. However, Do acknowledge that the Moderators will only adopt RPGs which are deemed 'thought out' and 'original'.

Example 1:
    hi i wuz wunmderin if I cud hav a dragan rpg? kthnx

Example 2:
    Beads of the Balance

Can I make a sexual/hentai scene or game?
    In accordance with boardwide forum rules, posting anything hentai will get you banned from the entire forums.

How about a real violent slaughter, like in so-and-so anime?
    Nothing beyond PG-13, sorry. The site is public, and describing wrenching someone's guts or swords piercing heads in brutal fashion is not the kind of images we'd like to see here. You can be violent, but keep the descriptors away from real sickening material.

Regards,
    The RPG Forum Pinkies
    --

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.