RPG Requests RPG Underworld

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, May 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Well, it has been over a few months. So, I figure lets try again. The rules say wait a month. I am no longer a GM. So here goes. I did change a little though.

Story

This won’t be your typical RPG. The year is now. The place is Rosuto Kontan (Lost Soul), where an epic battle takes place between the Vampyre (Undead) and Lycan (Werewolves) along with Humans and other creatures.

Beyond popular belief Vampires and Werewolves are real. They hide out because their numbers are small while human numbers are great. They no longer want to hide from the world. Humans have populated the world to long. Each wants to be the dominating species. They will do it by any means possible. The survival of the human race depends on the Slayer, Hunters, and etc.

I want to leave it open for how they become the dominating species and let RPers decided how it happens and etc.

History
    There will be legends and urban myths and etc to help and have fun in this RPG.

For starters a Legend describes the Vampyres taking back the Sun with the help of 5 Crystals. The Crystals of Mondanian are deeper then ruby red almost like the color of blood are scattered over Earth. Certain scrolls hold there whereabouts. Vampyres want them so they no longer fear the Sun. Lycans want them to stop the Vampyres from gaining more power and they hold another unknown power. After all, the maker Lord Mondan was a brilliant scientist and the only known Vampyre and Lycan.

There will be more like this any RP can submit one.

Places
    These are just a few places so far known in Rousto Kontan. As the RP grows hopefully there will be more.

One Mansion in Rousto Kontan is for the Order of Vampyres.
    Underground fortress in the forest near Rosuto Kontan for the Order of Lycans.
    Tavern where anyone can go to sit down chat, and find out information. This is the place were no fighting is allowed.

RPers can decide if they want to live in these places or not. Depending on weither or not they are for the Order.

Alliances
    Two Alliances are so far known the Vampyres and Lycans, Order of Vampyres, and Order of Lycans. Certain rules that they go by if they are in this Order.

Vampyres and Lycans are both immortal. They will have certain truths and myths. Hopefully if this gets adopted the GM can help me decided this for any creature like Gargoyles too. There are a ton of creatures/humans a player can Role Play.

Special Note

I want it to be a very open RPG because I don’t think there are many out there. Alliances or being a free agent can be decided by the RPers. There can be any creature/species RPed. There are no good guys or bad guys. The RPers will be going for themselves or their Alliance. RPers can also betray others but no killing. I noticed some people were not to happy when there person they were RPing got killed off. Hopefully the GM can help me decided how to handle this. I do have an idea how to though.

*Possibility of other Alliances like Gargoyles and etc, and free agents. Only certain humans know of their existence like Slayers, Ninjas, and Hunters.

Also, I have a neat idea once the RPG starts and I will share it with the GM though.

I hope this gets adopted this time. I know alot of members want to RPG this and so do I.

Basher

2. Lestatslover666

Lestatslover666 New Member

This rp sounds really cool.

I think you should do this rp... but I dont understand. Do you have to get permission to do it? Please write me and explain. :sweat2:

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Yes, for Requests (which uses the subforum system), permission must be obtained. The RPG must be adopted. This one was not adopted. For more information on this, please view the rules that can be found at the top of the forum.

--MT

4. Lestatslover666

OHHH I SEE! ok well i really hope this one is adopted.. it sounds very interesting. and i already have a character i would like for this rp ^^ will you contact me if it is adopted? :anime:

5. Meaikoh

Well, this RPG has already been requested a long time ago, and it was not accepted then.

I'll contact you if it gets accepted though...o.0

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

2 rules stated here.

It does follow General Guidelines, Request Guidelines, the no sexual scene or game, and no real violent slaughter.

As far as it being like others. Most are probably think of Vampire Reign. They both have their own unique story lines. Vampire Reign has only Vampires and humans. The humans or half vampires must destory the vampires or humanity's time is over.

Basher

7. Lestatslover666

User 18 ur were turned down. im sorry. well if i ever start a rp... ill let you join! ^^

8. Rune

Rune New Member

Hey I would love to be apart of this rpg, if it gets aproved. It sounds like a lot of fun, with lots of possibilitys to go with it.

9. Meaikoh

Dear RPers,

This RPG won't be getting accepted, at least not now. The idea was already put forward once and rejected. If at a later date, a moderator chooses to accept it, we will accept it.

--MT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.