RpGs

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Fudge_Monkeys, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Man
    I Wish someone could create a type of RPG where there You could play with a friend sitting right next to you
    If you dont get what i mean ill explain

What I mean Is It wouldent Be Online But right next to each other
    There would be 2 main characters
    1 Main Character Could be controlled by you
    1 Main Character controlled by a Friend
    You would both Start in Seperate Towns
    You both would have Journys you have to complete
    And At a point your 2 Storys Tie Together
    Then Once both your Parties Meet up You Travel Together but still have the freedom to go whereever u want too
    But When you fight you dont fight together but Seperatly Like If you were both in a Castle and a Monster Battle Comes You Both Engage in Battle but not together but in seperate Screens
    If one Finishes their Battle Early They are able to actually Join your battle if your have trouble And when you fight Bosses You fight Togehter But you could only have 4 people in your party 2 people controlled by each person
    (BTW the Battles are all TBC battles)

I dont know if you guys really understand that ill try and come up with another way to explain it in the future but i really wish there was some kind of RPG Like This

2. Fudge_Monkeys

If you could Picture It
    It

If you could Picture It
    It Would Either be 2 Split Screens Or 2 Consoles Hooked Up with a Wire and played on 2 seperate T.V.s

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

None like that.

None like that.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Critical Hour close. There are times when they are off from each other but same area.

Maybe in time there will be one where they have to do a full qwest together but in other areas.

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Doable via LAN.

Doable via LAN.

A few PC games are capable of accomplishing what you say - Neverwinter Nights for instance.

I think Crystal Chronicles did it with the console world, although instead of split screen, the individual screens are spit out onto each players GBA.

5. Fudge_Monkeys

LoL I We got cystal

LoL I We got cystal chronicles but we didnt know you had o have GBAs 70$ a GBA I dont really think its worth it