Rurouni Kenshin Fans Unite!

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by TagZrael, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

most of the blood youll see is stuff thats on clothing and what not, they tried very hard to edit as much "splatter and spray" as the could.

2. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

Also if someone hasn't said this to i have heard the word D*** at least twice on the one that comes on 11 on sat nights.
    once by Sano the other time i don't remember who said it. again sorry if this has already been said :sweat:

3. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Or: If more people detested it, it wouldn't be as popular :p

So RK is on CN.. the horror. I shall ignore it, like I do with everything on CN do to a complete aversion to dubs. Anyone else who is a fan is encouraged to do the same, be it because of dubs, or censoring or whatever.

Watch it elsewhere and you'll still enjoy it as much as ever. If other people get the wrong idea about it, oh well. That shouldn't make it any less fun for you to watch.

Too bad for those people that they aren't being exposed to the show as it should be, but frankly, if they are watching stuff on CN they aren't the types who would have ever found on their own RK as it's supposed to be. (ie they never would have found it period, so at least they are seeing something on CN. And just maybe they'll get motivated to get ahold of a real version)

4. Chibi Sango

Chibi Sango New Member

the thing is about cursing is that the people in RK don't curse so much. but they let Kuwabara say crap on toonami like 2 times. but they don't let the peeps in RK say some thing like that. but at least when cartoon network has it on at night they do show some blood but not alot. but when kenshin fights Aoshi that has alot of blood. i mean a lot of blood.

5. Hitokiri_Gensai

well, also back then slang wasnt that prevelant. but they do swear a lot in the manga and the anime but in the american version they just left a lot of the swears.

6. kikyo5

kikyo5 New Member

They should put it on adult swim and have the un editied version on, i mean when you watch the dvds in japanese they swear so many times, i mean it is cool. :catgirl:

7. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

i agree Kikyo5. that would be soooooooooo much better on adult swim. we could see and hear everything the way it is supposed to be. it wouldn't be that much different on adult swim. just like Inu Yasha on adult swim.

8. kikyo5

kikyo5 New Member

The only bad thing is there might not be a opening, which those i like. Cartoon network should just make a whole channel devoted to anime that is not edited and have a warning it is rated like for 13yr olds and up

9. Hitokiri_Gensai

there is an anime channel but its only available of Direct TV....as for seeing things on public TV in Japanese unedited...not gonna happen...your better off just buying the DVD's. unfortunetly..the majority of american audiences dont really want to see things in japanese...they like to watch things that they can understand without reading subtitles. its kinda natural...like my friends for instance...they cant stand subtitles cause they have to be read and everything....which is probably why they dont really care for the anime that i watch.

10. kikyo5

kikyo5 New Member

I know about the anime channel i just don't have it. all the anime i watch is etheir late at night or is edited way too much

11. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

back to the show.
    they MAY be taking off the air.
    toonami is taking over saturday nights from 7-11:00pm.
    i say it MAY be cancelled because RK comes on at 11:00pm. if toonami ends at 11:00pm then it could go on to adult swim at 11:00 and they would take RK off the air on cable t.v.
    that is not good. i want cartoon network to die now. it must DIE!!!!!!!

12. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

hate to double post but it is horrible.
    just HORRIBLE\
    i found out today they are toke RK off the air.
    they also toke Cyborg 009, nights of the zodiac, and Dack Hack Sign.
    i don't watch 2 of them but still.
    people that watch them are going to be so P.O.ed. :mad:
    i am. i wanted to see the ends of the anime's(dubbed) but it is too late.
    iwith a fiery passion i want cartoon network to die more than ever now.it must die!!!!!!!!!

13. Chibi Sango

Chibi Sango New Member

Yea adult swim is taking over next saturday and they're putting Inuyasha at 11. :sad: :(

14. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

it is all this stupid Miguzi cr*p that toonami has moved to saturday and 4 anime's got taken off the air and RK was one of them.
    as i said beforE
    CARTOONNETWORK MUST DIE!

15. Chibi Sango

Chibi Sango New Member

and i'll help you kill them toeskater91! SHESSHA WILL BEAT THEM TO A BLOODY PLUP, DE GAZRU! :anime: :anger2: :catgirl:

16. Hitokiri_Gensai

well, they have to shuffle things around, it will come back, you just have to give it time, btw Sessha and De Gozaru are older, polite, samurai speak. Sessha mean more or less the same thing as Watashi or "I" and De Gozaru is a more polite form of Desu. and if you cant use in a sentence correctly, you shouldnt use it at all cause it makes you look like your naive and ignorant, which you probably arent, but mixing a language like that often comes across as insulting to people.

17. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

thanks for support Chibi Sango.
    we can tear them down piece by peace.
    *laughs evily*
    it might not come back into line up though.
    where would they put it?

18. Hitokiri_Gensai

thats just it...they probably wouldnt put it back up until some otehr show bombs...so...just give it time...

19. Saiyan ChiChi

Saiyan ChiChi New Member

I dont like when CN takes off the good anime shows. CN doesn't seem to mind showing reruns of Power Puff Girls or Scooby Doo over and over again but it seems when reruns of certain animes have been shown a couple of times they take them off. I was just beginning to get into Kenshin too.

20. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

i think even if a show bombs Rurooouni Kenshin woull not come back.
    Cartoon Network must have other anime's in there disposal.
    they started a show called code lyoku and i never saw that on CN before.

also a couple years they took the dubbed Sailor Moon off and never brought it back so they might do it tho RK to.

if they never bring it back on they will have at LEAST one unhappy viewer. :anger2: :mad: :anger2: :mad: