Rurouni Kenshin Fans Unite!

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by TagZrael, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

look, who cares? its not up to us and frankly theres nothing we can do about it...so just live with it.

2. ShinigamiSenshi

ShinigamiSenshi New Member

its just sort of frustrating when a good series gets dubbed and gets edited into garbage then becomes unpopular which gives CN a reason to take it off the air. it's happened more than once and to pretty good shows too. it'll be annoying if it has to happen again.

3. Hitokiri_Gensai

yeah, but thats life eh? nothin you can really do about it...

4. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

yeah there is nothing we can do about it but we still have out opinions on this subject.

5. Chibi Sango

Chibi Sango New Member

Hey did you know that when it was on at 9 on sat. they just called it kenshin because the announcer guy could say Rurouni? :anime: trying to get off the last subject...

6. HimuraKenshin

HimuraKenshin New Member

i'm with u & all who oppose toonami and it's stupid editing!!!! i stopped watching toonami awile ago cause they took off gundam wing (so i bought they whole collection on DVD) and all the stupid editing of good shows like kenshin (so i went ahead and bought all 3 sesions out in the US)

7. Ice_blue_eyes

Ice_blue_eyes New Member

Hn

K, I really know what you mean, but if it wasn't for Toonami to show it, I wouldn't have figured out in a million years what the heck Rurouni Kenshin is or was. But since my friend let me borrow hers, with cuss words, blood, you know the works, I really don't mind. But they don't show it anymore anyway....d*** you... :anger2: :anger2: :anger2: :sweat2: :anime:

8. Hitokiri_Gensai

well, honestly, if you think about it...if they hadnt shown you it...you wouldnt have known what you were missing...its kinda simple...

9. Sagara

Sagara New Member

The only dubbed RK I've watched is reflection, the thing I hated the most is their pronunciation of Battousai......OH MY LORD! I was about to throw up

10. Hitokiri_Gensai

yeah...its unfortunetly, rather sad... but then again, you cant expect someone who isnt trained to speak japanese to pronounce then names correctly.

11. Sagara

Sagara New Member

yea i know very....very...very little japanese ... but i watched the whole series in subtitles and I know some what of how they pronounce words now