Rurouni Kenshin Manga

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Sanosuke, Sep 5, 2003.

1. Sanosuke

Sanosuke New Member

I finally bought the last 9 books of the 28 book Rurouni Kenshin Manga today -- I got notice that the first 19 books made it home along with the 2 special Rurouni Kenshin books on top of that. Now that makes it a total of 30 Rurouni Kenshin books. Anyone else also have the entire 28 books + collector books?

Sanosuke!
    Tokyo, Japan - 2003

2. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

hehehe of course ^_^x

3. Sanosuke

Sanosuke New Member

Hitokiri-san,

I bought the Japanese version of the Rurouni Kenshin manga so I could practise my Japanese reading skills and to improve upon them. Should be fun reading the 28 books and then reading the special 2 books I bought on top of that. Any suggestions??

Sanosuke!
    Tokyo, Japan - 2003

4. Hitokiri_Gensai

thats what i did ^_^x;;;; i bought the manga set then learned the language by reading the books...anyway suggestions for what? other manga? i can suggest Hikaru No Go, Nausicaa of the valley of wind, Gundam Wing, Gundam Wing G-unit, X (X/1999), well basicly anything Clamp...if you meant something else can you clarify?

5. Christabel

Christabel New Member

wow what are the two bonus manga. Is it the yahiko no sakabatou and kenshin kanden? I couldn't think of any else.

6. Hitokiri_Gensai

there not really "bounus manga" rather ther official guides to the series. which would be Kenshin Hiden and Kenshin Kaden.