RPG Requests Rurouni Kenshin RPG Request

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Tomoe Himura, Jul 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Maybe this is better than the last time I requested this:

Story Line:

One day Kenshin, Kaoru, Sano, Yahico, Megumi, Yutaro, and Misao were having a great day relaxing at the dojo. Kenshin was reading a letter that was sent to him. The letter said " Battosai, a band of villians are forming in Kyoto, and are going to take your life. Signed, Anonomus" When Kenshin was done reading the letter, he stood up and walked to his room and put the letter down on a small desk. He told everyone he was going out for a while and would be back. While he was gone Yahico, and Yutaro went into his room, and found the letter. They had read the letter and had taken it to Kaoru. Kaoru read the letter out loud to everyone. When she finished the letter they all split up and searched for Kenshin. They looked all over Tokyo. Misao was running by the river, when she saw Kenshin sitting there. She walked up to him and said "HIMURA!!! You had all of us worried! We saw you letter!" in an angry voice. So she grabed him around the collar, and dragged him back to the dojo, where they awaited the others return.

I added some stuff, but here are the Characters:
    Goodies:
    Kenshin Himura
    Kaoru Kamiya
    Yahico Myojin
    Sanosuke Sagara
    Megumi Takani
    Yutaro
    Misao Makimachi
    (Any that I've forgotten)

Villians:
    Aoshi Shinomori
    Hajime Saitoh
    Rijuta Isurugi
    Seta Soujiro
    Kanryu Takeda
    Makoto Shishio
    (any I've forgotten)

1 person likes this.
  2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Rejected because I have no love for the storyline. I do not think it would make a good RPG for our subforums. If it is rejected by all the other mods, you may create it in the threaded RPG forum. It will do well there, as has the the Inuyasha RPG.

Wasn't this RPG idea rejected once before?

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Rejected.

FillerTextEtc

4. Fushigi Rockna

Rejected. and i'll ahve you know, Tokyo was EDO back then and i don't believe RK took place there (part of it did).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.