Art Ryoko Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by The CIA, Nov 3, 2002.

1. The CIA

The CIA New Member

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Hehe, lookin' good! Although, you didn't have to take my (it wasn't really even advice) tastes into account.

...how exactly did you do the circular backdrop? Is it just a white circle with a red inner glow? And I always love to see that small texting stuff...more than likely because I always get curious as to what it says. Okay, an actual opinion this time...I'd have changed chibi-Ryoko's pants to red too...so it's only her hair that's green. Brings her face out more. =P Those little crystalline ribbons are ALWAYS fun to make, and it's a pretty cool little add-in to the 'paper.

But, to be honest, in hypocrisy to my first statement above, I, in turn, am in the process of making a louder type of wallpaper. I guess Sylia just demanded simplicity, while Priss demands more...pizzaz. http://www28.brinkster.com/izzyizumi/Ore Wa Hurricane.jpg ...I'm lovin' the way Priss' hardsuit turned out! It's only in beta-age right now though, so it's not done....yet!

3. The CIA

The CIA New Member

Little text is the coolest:cool: but I made the backdrop with the Gradient tool, I just customized the colors.

Your wallpaper lookin' sweet and the hard suite FX is hella' tight.

4. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

oooo me likes, me likes.