Saber Marionette Saber Marionette dreams - yours?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by luvweaver, Aug 24, 2004.

1. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Maybe it's just me, but I've been having SMJ dreams recently...

The last one I remember was one where all the SMJ girls were in stasis, in some underground facilities... in an abandoned spaceship... at the bottom of the sea...

And Lorelei was there... the dream wasn't very clear, but she had something to do with the Mesopotamia - I think she was working on a marionette duplicate of her...

and that's it... I think... :p memory not clear... very fuzzy... :D

What about you? Do you remember a SMJ-related dream of yours? (only one dream per day please)

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Do daydreams count? (a la Cherry) Or wishes? If so, then I've got plenty. I admit that while I do tend to daydream about them, I never (as far as I know) vocalized it, or acted it out. (Like Cherry) So these daydreams are considerably less embarassing to me.

Anyway, as for wishes, every night, before I go to sleep, I solemnly wish that I may one day take Otaru's place as master of Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry.

3. luvweaver

Does that mean I'm the only one who has *ACTUALLY* dreamed SMJ?

:(

4. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Nope!

^^;

Nah, I had a dream about them once. It really weirded me out, I had it after pulling an all nighter to watch SMJ over at my friends house. I went to bed that night and woke up with it fresh on my mind.

I can't remember much (aren't all dreams like that?) but I do remember is that for some reason Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry were running for their lives. They appeared to be in Gartlant 'cause the scenery was all gray and drab, like a concrete jungle.

The next thing I remember is them standing side by side clutching what looked like a crystal embedded into some sort of collar they wore around their necks. The noises of the people who were chasing them was increasing in tempo.

Suddenly there was a flash from the jewels and they were enveloped in this white light. For whatever reason I knew they were 'time travelling', and what was happening made perfect sense.

The light fades away and I saw them standing on a wooden bridge over a small creek on the outskirts of Japoness. The colors were increadibly vivid. The gray, fearful atmosphere was gone and so were the angry voices. Insead was the brilliant color of the sand, the crystal blue of the water from the creek, the sharp jade of the tufts of grass that boardered the river...

I think I remember seeing a man tilling some of the sand behind them in the distance. He didn't seem to notice them and continued to push his plow.

Opening thier eyes the three looked up to the sky and smiled as releif washed over me. For some reason I knew they had made it safely to the future.

Then I woke up, sat up, rubbed my eyes and promptly questioned my sanity. I decided to take a break from anime for a while, however the dream was so vivid it inspired my fanfic on FF.net. It came naturally as if divined.

It was really, really wierd...

...and apparently so am I. ^^ :p

5. luvweaver

Weird dream

I dreamed this a couple of years ago. The marionettes were human, and they were dressed as common teenagers. They were in this basement and there were some guys which looked like some villains from X-men (specially the extra-fat guy who weighed a ton, what was his name?) Well they were all fat and slimy. Yuk.

The WEIRDEST thing in this dream was, the girls and these guys were having :eek: ok i won't say it. Or at least they seemed to. The whole look at it was disgusting. UGH.

But at least I could remember their clothes, so I used them for the party scene in my fic.

Hmmm isn't it funny that many good ideas for our fics come from our dreams?

6. wertitis

Dreams are what life as we know it is built upon, ne?

Btw, that fat guy, are you talking about the King Pin? Juggernaut? ;~; I dont read many comics...

:rolleyes: Manga is so much better.

7. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Heh, I finally had a Saber Marionette dream. Unfortunately, I can't remember it clearly. All I remember now is that Lime played a pivotal role, which is rather surprising to me. Other than that, not much of it remains.

8. Black Robed One

Black Robed One New Member

By the way, I had a couple of Saber Marionette dreams some while ago, although I got to post about them only know, and unfortunately, I’ve forgotten much of what little I have remembered. Anyway…

The first dream (the one I had earlier) is surprisingly the one I remember better. I can clearly remember that Otaru, Lime, Cherry, Luchs and Panther were there. The action seemed to take place in some kind of city-like spaceship (not like Mesopotamia, but more like City 7 from Macros 7; it is kind of a colonial spaceship but with a real city inside, with buildings, streets, gardens and a huge screen instead of the sky that provides the change of day/night).
    Anyway, Otaru seemed to own a house in this city-like spaceship, and the girls (Lime, Cherry, Luchs and Panther; for some reason, neither Bloodberry nor Tiger were there) went into the city (as far as I can remember) because Otaru sent them shopping or something (I don’t remember this part well). I don’t remember much of what has happened next, but I remember the part when Luchs and Panther (who went together, unlike Lime and Cherry, who [I think] went separately) somehow got a big and powerful gun, and Panther eventually ended testing it by firing it down into their city-ship’s hull, almost ruining the vessel. I don’t remember much of what has happened afterwards, but the city-ship seemed to survive Panther’s attack and the action went on.

Of the second dream (the one I had later), however, I remember almost nothing. Actually, I remember only a single scene – Cherry standing at the counter in Otaru’s restaurant (like in Saber Marionette J Again). I think Cherry played the key role in that dream of mine, but as I said, I don’t really remember anything but that single scene.

9. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

My SMJ Dream

It's been a loooong time since I posted something, and I decided to liven things up a bit here :)

As for Saber Marionette Dreams, yeah I had a few. I was waiting all my sleeping days for rare events such as these. But these dreams are from a few years ago, but I can still vividly remember every detail. The dream started off in a spooky looking power plant where Lorelai works as a researcher (very dark place with lots of plasma discharges all around) Otaru helps out with Lorelai's work and my role on the dream is more like a common friend of everybody. Then a strange letter arrived for Lorelai, it was an invitation for a private party to be held in a tightly secured place. The invitation came from an unknown source, being suspicious Otaru and I told Lorelai not to come. Then later on the drem Lime arrives with some snacks made by Cherry (I was hoping Cherry would appear, but she didn't :sad: ). Later that evening (in the dream) I was surprised to learn that Lorelai went to the party, the higher ups of the Power research suggested that Lorelai goes to the party to investigate, it turns out that every important people all over Terra 2 were invited in it. After investigating a little, we discovered the the whole party was a set-up and it is a trap to hold hostage all the aristocrats and powerful people in Terra 2, even Faust and his Saber Dolls were invited in the party. Alarmed, Otaru and I organized an infiltration plan to rescue Lorelai, Lime and the others helped out as well. The rescue plan was executed, I was paired up with Lime and Saki (Saki for those who do not know is a Steel Angel from "Steel Angel Kurumi", I was surprised she also appeared there along with Kurumi) We were assigned to go in from the front gates, the perimeter was surrounded by wire mesh walls that extend more than 6 floors high. With just one leap Lime already got half way up the wall while I was being carried by Saki. We got over the fence and it was surprising that the guards haven't noticed our entry. There we were inside the compound and we found our way in the party venue through a service elevator. We snuck in carefully and we were all shocked to see the event unfolding inside!

Well... I'll have to continue some other time it's almost lunch time for me ^^

10. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

I've found my Lorelei :p! my search is done... just a few more years so we can get married :3.

11. wertitis

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

gratz

~W