Sailor Moon Sailormoon S

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by bubbles, Apr 3, 2001.

1. bubbles

bubbles New Member

Have been watching this series over the last few days and I have to say I'm impressed. Much better than the origional and Sailor Moon R, altho watching Coronation Street is more entertaining that watching Sailor Moon on Fox Kids. The dub is hacked to bits.

One negative thing about S tho is the bad guys, "daimons" i think they are called arn't as good as previous series, and most of them are the same - which has its good and bad points. Less thinking and stress of the head involved.

As for the relationship with Uranus and Neptune - I would love to see how the dub version manages to make them look like cousins!! They must cut most scenes of them together out if thats the case, unless these cousins are 'very' close. And I love uranus's powerup, "World Shaking" , looks most excellent.

By far the best Sailor Moon Series, darker than the other series, much better storyline. I have 10 epsiodes left to watch, and its getting damn intertesting with Hotaru (Sailor Saturn) just appearing on the scene as the Dark Messiah.

An interesting 5 hours of viewing left!

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I found the subbed S series so hilarious when the daimon egg would be in a car or something and the monster would have tires around her body or a high heel on her head or somehting...hmm I've realized all the monsters were female...

3. Badluck

Badluck New Member

I like the S Season better then R.
    It's has better villans and the outer senshi.

4. Engel

Engel New Member

Ha ha. The Sailor Moon S was pretty cool, but I like R better. Then again, overall, I think all the series were greatly done. My favorite senshi would be the outer ones. I do not fully the reason why I like them better, I just do! ^.^ (Isn't that nicely put...>>;;)

5. ~ruby_zeal~

~ruby_zeal~ New Member

i like S better beacause of the outer senshi. they are more powerful and mature than the inner senshi. the downfall is that chibiusa came back... :anger2: