Manga Sakeido RPG school fourm

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Kaiyon, Sep 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Okay people, i have finally decided to start an RPG fourm of my own. There's various characters, but i've chosen to keep it even and not declare a main-main character. There's two and i will name them later.
    Demons and humans have come to peace treaty that hold off one from another, and if this is broken all demons and humans will go on war. Fearing this, the prinicipal of the school and several other members have banished.......
    The story starts off when two human characters who have been known to be very unique were drafted to Sakeido, the most popular demon school the year 2017 has ever seen. Now Kaiyon and Akido must prove themselves worthy of being at Sakeido, by becoming more popular and succesive than the other.

(The Following is a starter character list...more will be posted)
    Name /controled by /race /age /type /sex
    Kaiyon Katou /-Vacant- / Human / 19 / Swordsman / Male
    Akido Hanako /-Vacant- /Human / 20 Spellcaster / Male
    Mikko Aiketsu /-Vacant- /NekoDmn / 17 Spellcaster / Female
    Kanna Dakio /-Vacant- /Unknown / 21 Schoo Doc. / Female
    Senki Haido /KaiyonTormentor /half Dmn /27 Spellcasting Teacher/ Male
    Kaji Soutai / -Vacant- / demon /25 /Warrior style Teacher/Male
    Hadaka / -Vacant- / Sagess / 22 / Vice Principal / Female
    Hadako /-Vacant- / Sage /24 /Principal replacement / Male

(if you want to get info on a chatacter Private Message me)

2. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Character clans

After choosing what character you will be....there are six school clans wich you can join, and those are the following...

Shadow clan-students in this class are like mimickers, they copy one of the opponents exact powers.(Only those wishing dark power may join this clan)

Anekeido Clan-students in this class do not have a to be a certain stlye(ex. warrior) and can talk amongst themselves freely and other clans.

Warriors clan- Only those who are warriors may join this clan and help those others amongst them train.(Warriors only)

Spellcasting clan-Only those who are spellcasters may join this clan and train long and hard.(Spellcasters or Sage/ss only)

Nokotaido clan- The most popular clan in the school. (This clan can only consist of students with the title "expert")

Teachers Lounge- This is where the most powerful characters hang out(only those over the age of 20 can join)

Other clans and characters to be posted later)

3. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Erm..why posting this in manga?

If you have questions regarding the RPGs, contact the mods of that forum.

There is a RPG request forum: Click here

- Teddz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.