Naruto Sakura Haruno

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on Sakura.

Pretty much do you like her? Is she a skilled ninja? Does she make the story interesting? and etc...

My thoughts are that Sakura is much better after the time slip she has gotten more mature. All but her inner self. I liked parts of her personality before. I didn't like how she crushed on Sasuke all the time and treated Naruto like crap. I did like the fact that she decided to try and be friendily with Naruto after a bit. I also liked when she would hit Naruto when he got out of line at least she was always honest with her feelings. I hated the fact that she was a big wimp.

The only good things about her when she was younger/before the time slip was the fact she was good with illusionary justu. She also was very smart. She had some control over her charka also. Her personality wasn't to great though.

After the time slip she has matured for the most part. Her and Naruto have a deeper relationship which is nice to see. But she will still hit him if he gets out of line. Though now her hit is influnced by the Fifth Hokage. She still has inner self. She is definately stronger. So I guess my interest in her has also grown.

Now the final question will Sakura die?

Sakura means "Cherry blossom" which my understanding is that they don't last.

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Sakura is a special one. Though I've yet to reach the time slip, she's been a very "why is she here?" character.

Obviously the two most important Genin would be Naruto, who is favored by Jiraya, and Sasuke, favored by Orochimaru. Even the Genin that you barely see are stronger than her (or at least fight), such as Ino, Lee, and Neji. Shikamaru is obviously the strongest (at least in the head) seeing how his fate in the exams turns out.

Sakura however so far (at least for me) is kind of a let down. She does have the moments where you'd think she'll start honestly owning (or trying to own) people. An example would be where she cut her hair in the Forest of Death during the Chunin exams. Sadly though, she was cool for two seconds, and went right back into the floor.

From there on after (up until Naruto performs the Rasengan, my end point so far), she's useless.

I can't really give it any final thoughts, since haven't seen the one hundred plus episodes left of the first series, and then the time warp. But so far, I'm dissapointed at Sakura, she could be a better Ninja, but she doesn't seem to try....

-Seishin

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I do agree with ya Seishin, Sakura really doesn't seam to try.

Even Ino who has the same annoying trait as crushing on Sasuke as Sakura does. She at least has that jutsu that she is good at.

I was impressed when Sakura cut off her hair back in the second stage of the Chunin exam. At least then she has showed curage and wanting to change. She also realized how poor of she was. The big improvement was the time slip.

Hinata has always shown improvement. She does have a crush on Naruto but that fuels her. She may be weak but she doesn't give in. I can't wait to see how much she has improved. After the time slip they really have not shown it.

As far as Sakura dying. It is possible. Maybe even Naruto or Sasuke...