RPG Requests Santa's Massacre

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ZakoSoldier, Dec 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

As you all know santa has a naughty list and a nice list. But what you don't know is that he judges everyone by weight. Not many people even notice this but every year some 10 fat young child who are the sweetest nicest little angels mysterously disappear. But the parents of these children have come together and want Santa dead. But Santa has a way of getting around this. No one but children believe he exists about 25 % of the victems parents are currently labeled as insane. A tabliod writer has published this but it's just a tabliod so no one believes him. This man is intent on Santa so he has gathered up the parents and they are tracking Santa.

Additional rules:

1 person as reporter
    1 person as Santa

I play as reporter
    I apoint Santa

Forces are Elves (lead by Santa), Victems Parents (lead by reporter)
    Each of these will have there a thread until they meet

Two types of elves assembly elves and battle elves
    Battle elves all have their own weapon type
    Weapon types are saber, heavy projectile, light projectile, missile

RPG open to anyone
    To be Santa you must ask me via PM to be Santa
    Invinate evles
    Invinate parents

please 'dopt this

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Rejected. Because...I really don't like the storyline. Also, it'd only be good until the end of December, then it would be sorta weird to have a Christmas RPG. Maybe somebody else will adopt this. 0.0

3. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

I actually plan to start the RPG after Christmas. I plan to do this then Santa has just had an eating so the vics' parents will be still mouring the deaths and they have just failed to capture Santa for the 17th year in a row. So planning for the next year will just begin.

4. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Please keep the requests to maximum once a month. You post requests too often. Rejected and closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.