Square Enix Save The Queen

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Suzu, May 11, 2002.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

It was once the most powerful sword, and once the most powerful whip. Usually the female characters have this weapon in FF. Whats the history on this weapon? Does anyone here would like to share his/her interpretation of the story behind this weapon?:)

2. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

for which character the weapon for???

3. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Beatrix uses one in FFIX, and there are a whole lot of them floating around in Tactics.
    Apparently, it is possible to steal the Save The Queen from Beatrix when you fight her the first time in FFIX. A friend said he spent hours saving and loading trying to do just that, and then gave up and went back to Blitzball. I told him to show me results, not cheap talk, and he told me to go lick a chocobo or something like that ... Anyway, it's supposed to be between a 2 and 5 percent chance to steal the smegging thing.

4. Komugi-chan

Komugi-chan New Member

*shrugs*
    actually towards the end of FFIX you can just *buy* Save The Queen err... synth it i mean... in Dagerro i think... Hades will also synth it... BUT it doesn't do anything. you can't use it. i've tried. it won't let you... i think it's suppost to unlock an extra thingy in the end or something... i'm not sure... ^^;;