Movies Saw

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by artemis836, Feb 28, 2005.

1. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

I just recently saw Saw.

heh.

Going into it I had mixed feelings, hearing that it was crap from some and the greatest movie ever from one friend. Personally I dug it.

I won't give any spoilers but if your a fan of Se7en or The Cell I think you might like it. The acting is pretty decent for a horror film, they do have a reputation for terrible acting, but I thought the principals did a good job especially Cary Elwes of Robin Hood: Man in Tights fame. Kind of odd to see him in a horror film but it worked.

What did everyone else think of it? And hey, no spoiling the ending for those who haven't seen it, be nice.

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

The movie was preety decent all the wat to the end. I wouldn't call it a horror movie, i would just call it a mystery case, one that until the end, keeps up preety good and ends up, leaving you wanting nothing more.

-SakataKentaro

3. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

I haven't seen it yet, but I plan to see it eventually. Horror films are my forte`.

4. Feena

Feena New Member

For a low budget film, I thought it was pretty good. Generally I don't like horror movies but this wasn’t exactly scary, it was kind of eerie - not a jumpy kind of horror movie, it had a lot more suspense which I prefer. I quite liked the ending, despite it being quite far fetched =p . It wasn't the best, but it's still very watchable.

5. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

it was ok, kinda rates up their with the grudges, both had a couple genuinly nice scary parts but both were pretty much just stupid. i dont think either of them really had a plot.

6. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

I liked it was decent for my taste i dont really like horror movies cause they usually are boring to me cause i can excepct what going to happen next but this was really different to me it had me guessing :D

7. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Dude, that was a tighta** movie. I never guessed the ending.

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAH

8. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

I thought the movie was okay, but I ruined it for everyone at my house. I guessed the end. I would tell you how, but then it would ruin it for everyone else.

The movie had a good story line to I thought. Cool ways to kill people too! :p I wanted to see more gore in it though. :(

9. Cherrygirl

Cherrygirl Cherrylicious!

i liked it but i thought it was too much like seven but still pretty good. i give it a thumbs up ^_^

10. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

I finally saw it last weekend, and I have to say, it wasn't very scary...But, it was a good popcorn movie, and that's what I needed then.

11. Dante

Dante New Member

Good movie for a bunch of guys who were supposed to be B-Grade movie makers. Always gotta love people that act in the movie they write, too (like the big black guy in Underworld, forget his name). Pretty twisted an unexpected ending.

12. Rain

Rain New Member

Yah, this movie was pretty good. The ending was weird though and that guy... sawing off his own limb, what a freak! I guess it was good since they didn't actually show the Saw going through his leg.

13. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

I haven't seen it yet. But I plan on seeing it when I go over to my friends house. We are going to watch it at night so we can see if we are going to really scared.