Trigun Searching: Trigun music?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Zizi, Jun 10, 2003.

1. Zizi

Zizi New Member

Would anyone happen to know of a website from which I could obtain the full version of "Sound Life"? I think that's the name of it - it's Rem's "happy song."

I've looked myself, and all I could find was a clip of Rem humming one verse of it. This song is driving me crazy; I need it!

2. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

I got mine from Kazaa.It was the Japanese version,though.I'm not sure there IS an english version of the song you can download.If that's what you're looking for,that is.Where did you get that version of Rem humming?It sounds like something I'd like to hear.

3. Zizi

Zizi New Member

Well, you see, I'm kind of in between downloading programs, thus I need a site with it. I don't really care if it's in japanese or swahili for that matter, I just want the song, you know?

I don't remember where I downloaded the clip of Rem humming it and I only downloaded it off the site (curses!), so I can't even send you in the right direction there.

Oi, this is frustrating :mad:

4. Zizi

Zizi New Member

I found the site with the clip of Rem singing it -

http://scatteredrain.fateback.com/sounds_misc.html

- although I think you have to squint at it just right to get it to work, because right now it isn't.

The search for the whole song continues...

5. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Download p2p program called kazaa from www.kazaa.com <------ problem solved...

6. Zizi

Zizi New Member

Thanks, shenlong, but problem not solved - I've had kazaa before and it went a bit - for lack of a better term - wonky. I'm looking for a different program with no luck so far. That's why I was only looking for a site with the mp3.

7. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Hmmmmm.... Plan B) Try another p2p program called iMesh. Although I prefer Kazaa generally I did actually find iMesh better at finding music files ---------> http://www.imesh.com

*fingers cross*