Slayers Universe "Season 4"... What would you like to see?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by BakaMattSu, Jul 7, 2003.

1. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Hypothetical question: "If a 4th season of Slayers came into production, what would you like to see in it?"

Are there any particular storylines you'd like to see happen?
    Are there characters you'd like more focus on?
    Are there any other little neat things you'd love to experience?

Some possibilities to start:

-I'd love to see a Zelas Metallium plot, with Xellos on the opposite fence from Lina and the gang. It has a lot of potential to be emotionally gut-wrenching as well as to see a wider spectrum of just what the beast lord's agendas involve.

-Perhaps some actual lengthier integration of Sylphiel. She doesn't appear at all in Try, and in the first two seasons, she gets very little exposure. I'd like to see her join the group on a more permanent basis.

-The reuniting of Amelia and her sister (assuming she is) Naga would also open the door to some funny sequences. Could you imagine the two travelling together? Very incompatible. :)

-Zelgadis actually finding a cure. Of course, it would make him boring. I like him as a chimaera. Yet, the story has potential.

-Luna Inverse. Enuff said.

Let's hear some more, if we have any active Slayers members left...

2. HeavyPowerMetal

HeavyPowerMetal New Member

well I want to see mostly what you just wrote up so there's not much more that could be suggested I think

one thing though, about Filia and Valgaav, it would be interesting to find out what happens with them after what happened

I would NOT want to see Naga in the series, I so hate her laughing

About Zelgadiss finding a cure would ruin his whole appearance cause then he wouldn't follow Lina and the gang around so they could just let him find the cure and then take him away from the show from that moment

3. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

*bump*

Any more fans with "I'd like to see" comments?

4. jindo

jindo New Member

I'd like to see more episodes based on Xellos's themes and re-unite entire casts from previous seasons.

I'd like to see Zelgadis's curse being lifted (can't stand the face.. it's really disturbing.)

5. DragonSlaveVivi

DragonSlaveVivi New Member

I'd like Zangulus and Martina to return so we can see how they have been doing (of course Zangulus has to lose that stoopid hat!)

I's also like there to be less unfunny jokes about the size of Lina's breast's. (which really are not that small)

i would also like to see more of those funny, unimportant episodes. (like that Tennis one and cheesy dancing one from NEXT)

6. rosebarks

rosebarks New Member

well i'd like to see the whole cast reunited, and even have more corny jokes from gourry and more getting lina and filia mad at xellos, and have zel to find the cure but then it taken away by lina and having to have a chase for it, that would be funny to see, and of course can't miss out of vrummagun and zangulas, i wanna get zalgalus back in there and have lina trapped with the bead things again THAT was so funny the way she acted, i have to admit i laughed like crazy with the scene that she gets zapped alot with the hair flying up,lol.

1 person likes this.