Video Games Seiken Denstesu 3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Dr. Nick Rivera, Nov 4, 2003.

1. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

Anyone else ever play this game? It's one of the best RPGs I have ever played. It's one of the reasons the SNES is my favorite video game system. Alas, this game has yet to be translated to english. I hope that Nintendo ports it to GBA....that and Chrono Trigger. That would be great.

Attached Files:

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

The only thing I had against this game was the absurd difficulty level of some of the NORMAL bad guys. But yes, it was a great game. I always did pick Duran, the Sprite and the black priestess (whatever her name was).

3. HeavyPowerMetal

HeavyPowerMetal New Member

I've played it and I agree that it's one of the best RPG I've played

I finished it 6 times in a row this summer, yes I had some spare time then

I don't really think it will get to GBA, atleast not in Europe but one can hope

Edit: I found out that Kevin, Duran and Hawk make one hell of a team, the hell with magic it's pure beating that count :D

4. Novus

Novus Gone

For my money (or in the case of the translated rom, the lack thereof), this was the best game in its series. It gives you nearly everything I look for in an RPG: a character-driven plot, a lot of choice, and a whole lot of customization. It definitely has withstood the test of time, too.

5. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I've never played it. I want to someday though. It looks and sounds very awesome.

6. Dr. Nick Rivera

My party is always, and always will be: Duran, Angela and Kevin. I beat all of the god beasts on my first try(which is a surprise for me, since I am not very good at rpgs). Now I'm at the Darkshine Knight, and everyone is at 41(classes--Duran, Paladin; Kevin, Warrior Monk; Angela, Archmage), I have 9 of Angel's Grails, Poto Oils, Pakkun Chocolates, Round Drops, Magic Walnut, Mama Poto Oils.....and I still can't beat him. Any advice to offer?

And who is the "Sprite"? Carlie?

7. Dr. Nick Rivera

OK, ignore that last part. I beat the Darkshine Knight and Tzenker(again).