Current Affairs September 11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sabrina, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina New Member

Wow, it's been 5 years since 9-11. It doesn't seem like it's been that long at all. America has changed so much since then, it seems like the government is coming together, but still hiding a lot from their people. What do you all think about the numerous conspiracy theories flying around??

2. Alchemy_Dude

Alchemy_Dude is addicted to bad ideas.

I don't know what you mean by conspiracy theories, but most of what you hear is probably just ranting from people that don't like the government's policies. However, I don't doubt that there are many things we don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if nano-machines (or maybe nano-weapons) were already being built and tested by some research team in a government facility. The only reason a private corporation hasn't done it yet is lack of funding and a marketable product. For instance, the greatest demand for microscopic machines would be for medical reasons, and most pharmeceutical companies are too cautious to invest heavily enough in such an untested field. The government, on the other hand, has a much bigger budget, and needs to stay ahead of the technological curve. They need to put money into brash new projects, because they need to keep a leg up on the rest of the world.

3. cure of saytan

cure of saytan New Member

my uncle dies saving people in 9/11 every year i remember him XxX

4. Cylor

Cylor New Member

5. Chane

Chane Audience of One

It's not hard to believe it's been five years. They only remind us every day with documentaries, Arab, Muslim, and Hindu (how ignorant...) bashing, light shows, coins and memorabilia, conspiracy theories, charity events, so on and so forth...

6. Alchemy_Dude

Alchemy_Dude is addicted to bad ideas.

My dad and I were actually just in the Journal News with an interview about it. My dad was in Midtown when it happened, so he saw some of it. He summed it up nicely. "It makes no difference if it's the first, second, fifth, or fiftieth anniversary. We're never going to forget what happened. We don't have to be reminded every year."

7. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Everyone knows the truth about 9/11. How it could've been prevented and every thing else. I'm not going into details.

FFA needs to burn in hell.

I pray for those who died in 9/11 and admire the people who died trying to keep them alive. Many failed, but some saved others and died anyway. Peace.