Comics Serenity Rose

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Raven, Dec 19, 2003.

1. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

This is a very new comic and already one of my fav's. Its made by Slave Labour Graphics. Its a company not a sweat shop!

*SPOILERS*
    Its about the personal diaries of a local witch that are quite humourous. Involves the stereotyping of everybody in her school and dodging the local goths. She calls herself the Judge of all things, "The Angry Sullen Little *****." And her hanging out with her best friend Tess and all the local goblins in CreatFallen the "Spookiest Lil' Town in the U. S. of A.!"

It has a lot of little one liners and tons of small side messages on the sides of the pages that are really funny.

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

any idea who's the author? cause well, there's been a couple messed up people on slave labor that i love reading. *^-^* jhonen v. and roman dirge kick all kinds of *** *^-^*

3. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

ya, the author is a guy named Aaron Alexovich and he seems to have a few screws loose. :anime:

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

awesome, that's what makes slave labor great. i'd be more afraid if they were normal hehehe
    i gotta check it out next time i'm in fargo...sad when the nearest comicbook store is 3 hours away...