Movies Serenity

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Basher, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

For those who miss Firefly (tv show). I have yet to see it but I have heard it was pretty good. It supposed to answer a lot of questions.

What did you lot think of it?

2. Tar.Aldarion

Tar.Aldarion New Member

Are you asking about Firefly or Serenity? I havn't seen Firefly yet but I went to Serenity the other night,we thought it was excellent and I would give it a 10 out of 10.
    It depends what you like though,some people didn't like it that much.If you like Joss Whedon's style of humour then you should like it.The music is very good and so is the language used.Although it is a sci fi film it is very down to earth because of the language, humour and music used.By that I mean that the language is old fashioned and they would say 'folk' for people.Things like that are wjhat made it likable to my friends that don't like Sci Fi...
    Ah listen to me blathering on,it was great!

3. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

I liked this movie.. I like Westerns and i like Sci FI.. So when they mixed it together i loved it.. Reminded me a lot of Cowboy Bebop as well..

If you were a fan of the show you will like the movie.. I took a friend who never seen the show and To my suprise she really liked the movie.. Cause in watching it I could see where some people may think it was dull or boring.. But that was the thing. Its done with a Western Flare so it wont be as fast paced as something like Star Wars..

My only problem with the movie was they showed very little of the space battle. I was hoping for at least a few more min of it..