SHH....listen!!!

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Kain, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

(Cloudy [and damn chilly])

Do you hear that?..... I can :D. SOUND, NOISE, BEAUTIFUL NOISE!!! I can hear again. And it does actually feel really weird. After spending an entire weekend of not being able to hear people properly, and people yelling at me to turn the music down, everything seems so loud. It's a little hard to explain. After not being able to hear anything properly for so long (one weekend without your hearing is a long time) it sounds like every sound that is being made in the world is rushing to get into my ears, like their tring to make up for lost time or something. Still it's great to have the ol hearing back, and i'm going to celebrate the only reasonable way......
    METALLICA ON FULL VOLUME, MA HA HA HA HA (S&M ablum of course). Seriously though, it's amazing (and equally disgusting) at how much stuff can get in your ears. The nurse really didn't need to keep showing me what was in there and how much there was, yuck.
    Wow, everything really does sound so loud now, even the keys on this keyboard are really loud.

Anyway, twas a quite weekend. Went looking for new glasses, and found a really nice pair, though with the cost of the lenses and the frames the grand total will be over