Yu-Gi-Oh! Shonen Jump Yugioh Online

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Shiryuu, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Shiryuu

Shiryuu New Member

(Not really sure if this is supposed to go here, vg or card foums... just move it or something)

Anyone tried this yet? (Kinda similar to YVD but more restricted in terms of what cards you can use)

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Read it once, didn't like it. It's very different from the anime. Most anime are.

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I actually like it better. Makes most characters darker. What the artist/writer really wanted.

4. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

This is mostly where i read the yu-gi-oh manga, I like it way better. Seto Kaiba is even more evil and Yugi less..innocent

5. Fushigi Rockna

Read it once? better than the anime? WHAT IN HELL DO YA GUYS THINK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT?!? >.< Please fill me in!

This is about the online YGO game right?!

My brother played it for a while, until he ran out of points 9that and he's nto into YGO anymore). i wnated to try...but he's such a jerk he wouldn't let me.

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

My understanding was the Manga from SJ online. I never knew they had the game. Hmmm.

Anyway never played this if it is the game.

7. Fushigi Rockna

Yes. Shounen Jump gave out a free installation of this to their subscribers in one issue. They've also been giving out duel cards for the game (which give you a rare crad in the game and more points to duel) like CRAZY.
    Also, they go into the players chat rooms, talk with them, and psot these converstations inthe magazine.