Should I stay or should I go?

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Basher, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Besides having that song stuck in my head.

You know the one by The Clash. That is not what I wanted to write about. Heh.

An old family friend died last Friday. I was oblivous to it until recentily. I don't follow the news so well.

I was told at work. Maybe my sister told me but it didn't sink in.

From what I understand he killed himself before having a police shoot out.

I just don't know what to say or do for that matter. Should I go?

I grew up with him. His family. I hung out with his sisters. Plus I got bite by his dog quite a few times.

His dad is a nice man. His mother not so much.

I guess I am a little angry by saying that he was distrubed. It said so in the paper. To me he wasn't.

Granted I didn't know him for the last 5 years or so.

He was a quiet guy. Not distrubed.

I hate when people do that. I just want to knock that lady out who said that. Never insult someones memory. URG.

My boyfriend doesn't help either. "He must have been."

Granted I didn't know the guy well anymore but still you don't do that. Stupid bitch. If I see her I'll knock her out.

I believe funerals are meant to celebrate life. They shouldn't be sad. Remember them for the good times they had with you that is what they would want.

Well it is tomorrow at 2 pm. With a private graveside at 3:00 p.m. I think I will go the wake.

Give me a week to think.

2. Chane

Chane Audience of One

If funerals were meant to

If funerals were meant to celebrate life I think people would wear colors other than the rather grim and morose black that they tend to. ;P But eh, that's just my opinion. You're always going to get people who talk shit about someone's memory, especially if their last recorded moments are something like taking his own life before a police shoot out, which makes me wonder what the Hell happened.

But eh, what do I know.