Silence of the That guy!

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by That guy!, Nov 4, 2004.

1. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I have no idea what's up with me. I find that some types of people I could just sit with them and talk for hours. But, some people it's so hard to get even a sentence of a conversation with. I don't think it's a problem with them but more of a problem with me, maybe I'm just incompatible with some people.

What brought this up is that there's this one girl and I think I'm freaking her out because when we're together it's just like dead silence. Maybe I like her and am just shy, I have no clue.

Does anyone know of any good conversation starters?

2. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

It happens to me all the time. I'm kinda of a quiet person and I don't talk to much. But in situations like this, I just be myself. Ask her about her interest, movies, books, music, favorite actors, actress, work... those are common interesting topics ^_^

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Hmm.. so it's dead Silence even though you try? Well honestly talking is a two way street. I think you are trying too much. Ask her what her favourite movie is like Suzu suggested. If she just shrugs you off, she's a bitch and she already pegged you as someone she doesn't want to associate with. But then again how is it you get to spend time alone with her??

4. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Well.. now that I realize it I'm not attracted to her, I just don't know what to talk about. I'm used to talking about Star Wars and video games and just "abnormal" things with my friends. It's hard to talk about those things with people who are interested in only sports and fashion...