Video Games silly little sims...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Bloodberry, Apr 19, 2002.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

ok, was just wondering, is there anyone else here that is a total sim junkie?*^-^* cause i have over half the hd space on my bf's laptop full of sims stuff..*^-^* heh (tho he's the one with a house of girl scouts set up so the little girl from the goth family can kill them)

2. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

The sims was great, really a lot of fun, for about half an hour. I just couldn't stand all the micromanagment bullshit. Too stupid to go to the ****ing toilet, eh? I'll show you, you LITTLE ****! I'll KILL YA! DIE YA LITTLE ****ING PRICKS! DIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!

3. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

I was addicted to my "The Sabers" for quite some time...

Then I realized I was losing touch on my real life (which is pretty amazing with how little in touch I am with life to begin with ;)...

That, and my computer is very very old and the thing ran like sticky rice...not to mention it took up my hard drive's share of free space...

But I will get back to it someday! I have yet to try the Saber Girls skins!

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hehe what can i say... i'm a total junkie when it comes to playing a controlling little god.*^-^* heh
    i just wanna start making my own objects and skins and my life will be happy(happier when i get a bigger hd for all the stuff!)

5. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

I love the Sabers.. I would never have played the Sims without them. It's going on a year since the c0cktail lounge updated :( How depressing. I was hoping for a smidgen of gender equality in there eventually

6. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Speaking of which, why don't we do the petition idea? All in favor of continued the Sabers releases, sign your name below!

-BakaMattSu - don't leave me, an obsessive fan behind after all the wonderful skin work you guys have done so far!!

7. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Me 2! I have all the expansions except Hot Date & Vacation.
    wa-hoo! It's fun to be able to turn yourself into a monster with potions, get super-good jobs that you'd never want irl, like say, pick-pocket? And I went and downloaded an bunch of cool skins like Lina Inverse and stuff!

8. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

*.* I LOVE THE SIMS AND THE SABERS!!!

^.^ I have all the way to Hot Date...Which I ust recently got..And I played Vacation for awhile...

Beware of Marcy Sharky...o_O

9. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

for the petition:
    -MamiyaOtaru- Please make some more! I lvoe all the ones out so far, and a few more would make me really happy

10. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

careful with vacation...it's a little...twitchy? the maid got stuck cleaning a shower...tech said they're trying to fix that...and sims get really a attached to what they're doing...this was the first time i ever used the move objects cheat...got rid of the maid(delete) heh...i have waaaaaaaay too much sims stuff...*^-^* i get bored and just download for hours...the aracade machines are neat...the galaga one is awesome i think..haven't done the frogger or the pac-man ones tho...good place to go for some interesting stuff is simphore...i think is the name...mainly, lots of plant stuff and some nice decor stuff.

i should really get the sabers one of these days...i got tenchi from anime otaku before it turned into a pay site(about 4 days actually). those were nice...along with the sailor moon ones...lost the heads tho...they sucked...

11. Riku

Riku New Member

sims

I've played the game a few times and it's okay. I like the comertal when their on the beach and then they lady places on that marker and punches that other lady just to go cruising with the musclar guy!

12. Saiyanchild

Saiyanchild New Member

lol that part was funny. i played hotdate. its cool u have many new skins and faces even one with a girl with blue hair and pigtails. they have stuff to make party rooms and dance floors. they have dj thingys, dancing cages, and a disco dance floor. but as for vaction i never ever layed it. it looks fun though. O O O i 4got on hot date u can go into TOWN! u can get a taxi and go into like a town square and eat and buy things. i think thats the best part about hotdate its cool.:D

13. Megami Owa

Megami Owa Guest

The Sims are fun, but they tend to get boring sometimes. It's fun to buy stuff for your Sims too. n_n;

I had my Sims for about 4 months, but then my computer decided to delete the .exe file (D'oh!) because it's a P.O.S.

14. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

yeah it gets boring at times, i'll be the first to admit that(tho i'm not) cause life has it's severly boring points too...my fav part is buuilding houses tho...gotten into the habit of getting architecture mags just to get ideas(those houses are HUGE!)

15. Saiyanchild

Saiyanchild New Member

i like the houses. wut i dont like about them though is that I CAN NEVER MAKE THE PERFECT HOUSE.!!! IT ALL HAS TO B TOO BIG AND ****ING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! whoops almost lost control ^-^

16. Dark Kaneda

Dark Kaneda New Member

i have the sims and a family under the name the fatbottoms
    i have all the expansions livin it large house party hot date.....u name it