Movies Sin City

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Kaiyon, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Now, I haven't seen much of the trailers, but this seems to be a preety good movie.
    Does anyone have any information that could help me determine wether i should or not watch it!? Even if its just what you know off the top of your head. I just want to know what people think of this comic style movie.

- Kaiyon

1 person likes this.
  2. soundofsilence

soundofsilence New Member

You might want to check out the movie's website (www.sincitythemovie.com). It has several clips and some other things that will help you decide whether or not you will want to see the movie. Unfortunately, the site is still in the process of being set up, so some of the links and features provided may not work.

The movie is supposed to be extremely violent, like the comics it is based on, and contains some nudity.

3. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

I plan to go see it eventually only because It's been compared to Pulp Fiction, and that, of course, was an awesome movie^^

4. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Err... I saw it, actually.
    All my friends now dub it their all time-favorite movie and they don't stop raving about it. I thought it was good because it was stylish and stuff. I also liked when the one guy gets impaled by the arrow and keeps talking. And Mio was really kickass!

But we warned that it's not a little violent, it's extremely gory and raw about every 45 seconds. People get their eyes gouged out and their heads smashed to a moist spot on the ground... Hehe. Some of the things that happen I can't say without getting in troubles here. If your into that kind of thing you'll like it.

5. Fujimiya Aya

Fujimiya Aya New Member

I read the comics, so I knew what I was expecting, thankfully. It was a good movie. Not the best one I'v seen, but a good one. And yes, Miho kicks butt. I was so happy she was dressed better in the movie than she was in the comics. She's too cool to be dressed like a slut.

6. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

i find it exordinary how they made the movie with no background and creating all of it by themselfs i heard that they had trouble on the heart shape bed. it's good that they did the story of each charcator as you get kinda more involved in the story.
    ^_^great movie^_^

7. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

As an old comic fan geek, I must say that this movie turned out to be brilliant.

Roderiguiz and Miller captured everything that's typical " Sin City ". I am looking forward to the sequel and the rumoured "third" part of Sin City.

Elijah Wood as Kevin was probably the best character for Wood to be. His eyes sure are scary sometimes.

- Teddz

1 person likes this.