Recreation Six Degrees Of Seperation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr. Nick Rivera, Aug 8, 2003.

1. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

This is that thing thats like, everyone is connected to anyone in under 6 people? Well, i have a few famous people that this applys to:
    My dad's friend met George Bush, so that also connects me to most of todays world leaders.
    My neighbor met Jerry Seinfeld on a radio station when she was in college, and that puts me in with comedians and actors.
    In school, we had this group called "Pilobolus"(spelling is probably wrong), and one of the was in Marilyn Manson's music video for "The Beautiful People"(she's one of the people on the stilts), and i got to talk to her for a bit, so that links me to many rock stars.
    Anyone else linked to famous people?

2. Lady Shadow-san

Lady Shadow-san New Member

Well my singing teacher's husband is WORLD famous (really, he is. He has won Grammy's. His name is Kevin McMillan.) and he knows Renee Fleming, another amazing opera singer.

3. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

Hmmm, whoa. First of all my mom has 10 siblings, so our extended family is pretty huge (that already connects me to lots of people). I have a friend (actually my brother's friend) who is now a J-Pop singer in a trio (and had a superstar as a guest singer in one of their songs, so I'm connected to Asian pop singers in 1-2 steps!). I've shaken hands with Al Dacascos (Mark Dacascos's dad who catches arrows that are shot at him) and hung out with my martial arts instructor's dad, Tony Ramos (accepted into the Martial Arts Hall of Fame), and those two are connected with lots of other martial arts grandmasters.