Saber Marionette SMJ OST1 and OST2 downloads

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Sachiko, Feb 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sachiko

Sachiko happy SMJ shoujo ^_^

I've decided in celebration of SMMedia's 3rd anniversary, I'd bring on a little gift for you all here in Boards.jp. ^_^ Not sure how many actually have it already and whatnot, but I've uploaded the Saber Marionette J OST1 and OST2 .zip files for you all.

Please click on the following links to retrieve the files. The link will
    expire in 7 days (hence around 2/25) and will only be available for a limited number of 25 downloads. So download quick now!

Yousendit.com is SO convenient these days :D

BMS Edit - Links removed

2. marc_alvin7

marc_alvin7 New Member

thanx... :p

3. ProtoType

ProtoType New Member

That's nice.

I've bougth the OST1 a few years ago. At that time, I didn't know that it wasn't a licensed CD... it was a illegal copy from SM Records (Son May [HK-import] did not license their products, so all copies are illegal... >_<)

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Same here. :sad: I got both OST 1 and 2, and, upon their arrival, discovered the dreaded "Son-May" marking. I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! My perfect no-bootleg record, RUINED!!!!"

I kept the CDs. :p

But, isn't it against forum rules to link to places where you can download copyrighted material? Sorry, Sachiko, I think the links have gotta go. I'll wait and see what BMS has to say on the subject, though.

5. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

mrew o_O sachiko came back? cool...

6. Sachiko

Sachiko happy SMJ shoujo ^_^

I haven't seen that rule yet, and frankly I'm aware of that fact that I am putting downloads on copyrighted material... although, I also support file sharing (http://www.downhillbattle.org/defense/). There's a reason why I kept it in the platform of message board and not a website or anything, to keep it underground. I don't intend to put the link all around. And the downloads will expire in short time =)

Ah, yeah, sorta of ^^;

7. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

(Emphasis Mine)

I know you meant well, but BJP would like to stay on the right side of the law - we don't condone linkage of "undergound" material, even if it is limited in scope or length. You have stated yourself that you understand it is copyrighted, so you should understand where this is going.

We have no desire to become an underground source, that is.

Apologies, but thread now locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.