Saber Marionette SMJ To X pics (Episode 25-26 spoilers!)

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Jam Chii, Nov 19, 2004.

1. Jam Chii

Jam Chii New Member

Yeah, after searching on Google for a while, I was only able to come up with one picture of the girls from Program 26. They look so cute! Does anyone have any they can post up, or a link to a site?

2. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

3. Jam Chii

Jam Chii New Member

Totally awesome site, but I didn't find what I was looking for.

What I want:
    Is pictures of them when they were reborn as human kids, they look so cute! Atleast in the anime, I wish I could just take the picture of them from the "Back from the commercial screen" where they're all grouped together, that's so cute! But any group picture of them as kids would be cool.

4. kapitanbar

kapitanbar Member

Chungsoft's Lime worship shrine
    Chungsoft

Tons of J to X stills

5. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Here's a few I just capped now. They're technically from the end of episode 25, but still the kind I think you're looking for.

If you need a higher quality cap of any particular scene, I'd be more than happy to help seek it out on the DVDs.

Attached Files:

6. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

D'oh!!

Wow those are some nice spoiler pics there, man. Not just Baka, but the rest of them. Thank goodness for the warning (read 'Lack of/non-existant warning to the end of the entire series) otherwise it might have ruined the ending for me.

[runs into a corner sobbing]

7. Jam Chii

Jam Chii New Member

Yeah man, I'm so sorry, I forgot about spoilage. With that said, I found the pic I want, except extremely small with some add-ons.

The picture I wanted is basically only the girls at the bottom of the screen in this picture.

Attached Files:

8. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Re: Spoilage

I *had* edited the post's title to include the spoiler text, but forgot to change-up the thread title as well, so my change was pretty much a messup.

My post does state where the images are from, so anyone with spoilage fears ought to have picked up and steer clear.

It's a tricky thing to mark, as the entire thread is potential spoilage, not just individual posts.

Not to mention the entire SM board is not exactly the best spoil-free thing. Check out the Messie gender thread where we spill most of the end of SMJ... ;)

JamChii, that's a scan from the SMBest CD...I'll do a scan through my DVD later to see if I can get a similar group shot of the saber girls.

9. kapitanbar

kapitanbar Member

Here are some more,

Last still for episode 26, and two fanarts.

The fan art with the girls holding drawings was taken from Tsuteru Shiba. His online manga worths a wiew.

Attached Files: