Square Enix So Final Fantasy has it's own board...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DrunkLeprachaun, May 10, 2002.

1. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

That's nice.

I have an outstanding idea! Let's have a discussion about Final Fantasy!!!!!!!!
    So...
    Hmmm... think, think, think.
    How about this: Final Fantasy VII. The Japanese release. Did it have some stuff that was not in the PAL(or american) release?
    I've heard rumours, but only rumours. Just a matter of interest.
    What I mean is something involving Aeris(Aerith) reappearing. Or anything else.

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

All rumor and speculation, the Aeris(Aerith) return thing...The only possible way to do that is to cheat with GameShark codes, etc...:)

The question actually deserves to be turned around. What was included in the NTSC/PAL version that wasn't in the original? That was those nice Emerald and Ruby Weapons...:D Yup, the most challenging fights in all of Final Fantasy weren't in the original Japanese version...!

Feel special now?

3. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

That's funny, I had heard that you *can* return Aerith in the J version, just that you can't play her. You only see a slight change in the ending. Oh well, I am probably mistaken.

Here's a question...what are the requirements for all the character's final weapons? I know Cloud's is his HP, the higher, the stronger...and Tifa's her Break bar...but other than that...I don't know....

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Oro? Requirements? Did you mean, how do you get them, or what determines their strenght??

5. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Oh, sorry. What makes them hit at 9999. I got all of them a while back, I just can't figure out how to get max strength out of them.

6. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

A lot of leveling up, I think. I know of no tricks or secrets or anything. I know how to get lucky 7s, however...

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

umm...or do you mean, where to find the weapons? my bf would know either way...it's his fav game...lol it breaks in his new tvs...lol