So someone died.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Chance, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

And to be honest, I always come here to spill about deaths close to me since from what I've seen, noone really minds if I vent stupid shit. Maybe this isn't typical Katherine stupid shit but all the same, a person I dead and I feel like I'm going to die myself. it was like my inside were an aluminum can, and someone decided to crush them. I couldn't believe it when it happened and knowing what happened was only half the problem. the rest of the problem came with my mom and her reaction to the situation. If I was crushed, she crumbled. Entirely, I watched my mom unravel and fall apart right in front of me.

And you know what i did? I didn't do anything but leave her alone. i couldn't help, i coldn't breath it seemed.. I couldn't see how helpful i could be when my mother was a puddle of a person on the floor and I was just this girl with five hundred things on my mind.

Heh, I love wert. And he hates me.

I feel pretty bad today, like on the verge of finding the bridge I always think about jumping off, and taking the plunge. I'm a chicken, I'm pretty much a failure and mostly, I'm so fucking lost.

I miss things being alright. I miss having free time. I miss having friend. I miss a life I had. God, I miss my aunt. I miss having a whole family. I miss Wert.