So, what is up Peachiness?

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Peachy, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

What is up Peachiness? A lot.
    My life has made a complete change in the last year or so. Since, I finally got my shit together. I can honestly say I love myself and i'm very proud to be Tiffany Henry right now. I'm not ashamed at all of who I am.
    Me and Trey [IM] broke up not too long ago and while I was down here I picked up some new friends and ended up going back into the "life" again. A different drug this time. A drug i'd like to call crack. I smoked on a daily basis for three months and with the help of my friend Jessica and Trey himself, I stopped myself. Never thought mrs. know it all would go back to which she hated so much? People have weaknesses. I forgive myself and i've moved on. This all ended in December and started early in October. I guess little mrs toughy pants couldn't handle her break up.
    Me and Trey have been back together. We needed space..we starting living together a bit too early in that relationship and he's going through what I did. His mother is in the hospice fighting cancer right now and doesn't have much time left for this world. I plan on going back to stay with him as soon as I graduate, which will be soon. Until then I am spending time with my mother trying to make up for all the lost time and hatred we manifested for so long toward each other.
    Me and my sister. We're 10x better. I've grown up mentally so much..I understand a lot of things I refused to get what seems so long ago. Things people even on BJP tried to explain.
    I only have one life and I plan on taking care of myself. I have began to learn to cook multiple things, i've became a health freak, and i've taken more care of my appearance.
    Black is the trend that faded from me. I have started dressing differently every day. ;D It's just so weird. If you'd all actually seen me every day back then, you'd never recognize me now. I'm growing up gradually..becoming a WOMAN.

2. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

good to hear things are

good to hear things are shaping up for you!