Baseball Softball

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sabrina, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina New Member

I just happened to be surfing the boards when I realized that..there's not a softball thread!!!!! So i am taking it upon myself to make one...here ya go!

Who all likes softball? If yes then do you play on a rec team or a traveling team or what? Just wondering..since I am completely in love with the sport itself! ^_^

-SJ

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I like softball, I admit, but it's not one of my favourite sports. It's something fun to pass the time, and much more fun when people don't get mad when i "accidently" hit someone with the ball--i mean they loose....silly bad loosers :D

-Seishin

3. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Well, I'm not like addicted to the sport but its okay. I was on rec and All-Star teams this year. Who knows what will happen next year. But thats what kind of softball teams I was on this year. Until next time...

4. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

i didn't really get into softball until my girlfriend started makeing me help her pracitce. awesome sport.

5. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

ugh memories..Quincy hitting me in the head..ouch. well i like the sport, the ball is like _______________________________________________________
    this thick though..i hate that.. i just like hitting a normal ball

6. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

Wow you can hit the ball... I dislike both softball and baseball mainly I guess because I can't play worth a flip. Okay sure I can hit the ball every now and then but I really would rather play soccer or basket ball.