Some people really push me in ways.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Peachy, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

This might be my last blog entry in awhile soo..I don't know fuck. I'm going to make it worthawhile to read. I'm sitting here listening to some Manson. Best to listen to when i'm pissed. Yah' know? I find myself always fightin' someone. Either my probation officer, a kid, or my mom and her boyfriend. Alot of people put the blame on me, but I never really say anything to anyone any more..their the ones that walk in and start on me. Would I be going back to rehab if my mom had been hiding her prescriptions better?

Yah' know..then I remember sometimes when she really did cry and beg me to be different. None of that worked I guess and she just gave up on me. My mom has forsaken all hope in me and when your mom does that..I guess that's the end of the line. It feels like everyone has. Even Tyler..when he had been on pot and coke for two years. I don't know. He said that he thinks I might change but last time it didn't help. Three months..last time it was a month. Mabye this will be better.

ON a brighter note. I'm sitting here talking to Kevin Keller (Nightmare) He's a idiot but he's my type of dude. I talked the whole break-up out with Cody today. It doesn't hurt any more. I think that helped alot. I'm with someone else and he's all alone with his dope..and when I get back..dope won't be in mine and I can for once be "Tiffani" without the stammering or saying weird shit. It's kinda funny yah know? I just feel like running down the street and screaming....

ANYONE WANNA BUY A ROCK!!!?????

HAHAHAH! Gawd..I'll never forget that time I did that. I wasn't messed up or anything. I just always and always will hate crackheads. <3

^^

- Love -
    Tiffani