Some peoples kids...

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Basher, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

One of my friends (and coworker) niece committed suicide on Tuesday. I got to work on Wednesday and I was told that they were two people saying she made it up. It was despite the fact she was really upset after she found out. They said that she did it because “she was going to a gamble on Thursday and Friday.” In short she made it up so she could go sooner.

How low can someone be?

These people have done other things like this but nothing as bad as this.

I have spent much of that day (during breaks, before work) trying to get a hold of her. Tell her that I am sorry for her loss and if she needs to talk to someone I am here for her. Not just me though another friend did also. So I told her. We were both upset. I still am.

Anyway she ended up talking to the supervisor and the person who they told. My name was mentioned. It was decided that person who was told would talk to them to not bring it up. It should be dropped.

A coworker and I sort of watched on while they laughed. How ridiculous are they?

Anyway one of them came up to me and said “did you say something you should go to the source before you say anything.”

I told her that I didn’t. Yep I lied.

So I talked to the supervisor and told him in short it hasn’t been dropped.