Television Sound familiar?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Reisti Skalchaste, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I can't remember the name, but the main character was 'Captain Nemo,' Captain of the Nautilus, a spaceship that travelled the galaxy doing... something.

I remember watching this series years ago, and now I can't remember much about it. I remember there was some little fuzzy pink and white guy in the character list, too, but I don't remember who he is. I think it used to be on YTV, 10am Sunday mornings. (Mountain Time)

If anyone can tell me the name of this series, I'd... umm... give you a present of some sort. This was my favorite TV show, before anime, and Saber Marionette J came along.

As a plus, this thread can be reused afterward, to help reunite people with their childhood favorites.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I doubt your talking about this show. The Depth Defying Adventures of Capt'Nemo.

3. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

*googles it* No. The show I'm looking for had depth. :D So it wasn't flagrant false advertising.

But seriously, it was a cartoon based in outer space, following the adventures of one, Captain Nemo, and the crew of the spaceship Nautilus.

(If the name turns out to be something like "20,000 Light-Years in Space" I'll choke)