Music Soundtrack Review: Megami Kouhosei

Discussion in 'Music' started by Stardust Phox, May 15, 2002.

1. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

If the series enchants you, the music enchants you. And if this is true, then you'll love the Megami Kouhosei OST. 29 tracks, 3 of which have lyrics, excluding the 2nd track, which has a lady vocalizing.

It's basically all the BGMs in the series, the end theme, Chance, TV sized, Kagayaki (the song Kizna and Ikhny sing and the last episode end theme) fully, and an image song featuring the five new recruits called Get a Dream!

The only downside was that I was expecting the OST to have the GOA hymn they play when Erts goes off and everyone's saluting. It's a great CD, though. I love it. ^^

Get a Dream! is upbeat and has each of the Candidates (85-89) sing a bit, though most of it is them together. Their Japanese voices are so wonderful! (Clay sounds so cute!!)

The li'l booklet thing has LOTS of pictures, too. There's this really big pic of Tella-Kallisto on the first page, no clue as to why. She's a cool mech, though. ^^

If you love the series BGM, GET IT. It takes you there.

2. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

forgotted something…:D heheh…

Just a cute little note about the packaging. The cover is a pic by Sugisaki-san of Zero and Kizna in the Pilot/Repairer uniforms they wear in the OP theme. The CD has the same pic on it. When you pull out the CD, there's a pretty pic of Zion! ^^ It looks so cool. The back cover is the one from Zero's dream when he's in a coma, complete with Eria. ^^ She looks ghostly.

Happy listening!

**Stardust Phox/GataFairy reviews.