Computers Spamming back the spammers :)

Discussion in 'Computers' started by luvweaver, Apr 10, 2006.

1. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

I'm trying this new program from www.bluesecurity.com - It's called "blue frog" and uses your machine to send opt-out requests at the spammers.

The thing is, it does it automatically so you don't have to lose your valuable time doing it. I'm using it with my yahoo account.

Now the trick is, that there are about 3 hundred thousand users subscribed (free) to this service, so it's like DDOS'ing the spammer, muahahahaha! :D (Warning: This may have legal implications in Europe).

I really can't tell about spam disminishing my account, because i have only 2 weeks using this thing. I hope that in a month my SPAM will disminish.

Has anybody else used it?

2. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

:D
    I love that you used the word satifying! :D
    I think I might actually try this luvweaver, I haven't heard much of its like anywhere.:p REVENGE
    -Love
    Ashika

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Absolutely do not use this program, the Blue Security website/database is unsafe/hacker and loser spammers gained access to all account users emails and are hardcore spamming them now until they unregister with Blue.

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Wow. Thanks for the warning. I was meaning to try this.

But still, my Inbox is full of spammers. 137 a week or so o_O

-Seishin

5. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

That's when you change your email address. ;)

I've had my current hotmail address for almost two years, and I get maybe 6 or 8 junk mails a day, 2 that I have to deal with.

My domain email on the other hand, I've been careful with. Most of the email I get there is automatic emails that I *could* turn off if I want, but I don't bother because I love using it. :p

Unrelated: The newsletters I get from Dreamhost are quite amusing. :D