Comics Spawn

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Spawn, Dec 24, 2002.

1. Spawn

Spawn New Member

there must be some one out there who has seen or read the series of the Hellspawn!

whos seen it !

2. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I'm not too sure where this should be, but it's not the FF forum. I shall wing it over to comics, as I believe you are talking about the comic. I could be wrong though.

3. Paranoid Trooper

Paranoid Trooper Reanimator

Errh... Wait! I´ve got three comics here at home. :bleed2:

4. Hice

Hice New Member

I used to read Spawn, last issue I had read was arun issue 53 or 54. Was a really good series.

5. mangamonkey

mangamonkey New Member

Started out cool, but lagged in a seriously bad way.
    Also Todd mcfarlane has started to p*ss me off with his constant "technique". Basicly his characters are unoriginal ('cept for spawn he's ok) and placing a series in hell does not make it cool.

6. Spiggy

Spiggy Freak of Nature

didn't know there was a comic, but i've seen a bit of the series. like mangamonkey said, the constant babbling about technique is very annoying, so guess what - they put it at the start of every episode :anger2:

eventually i gave up on it.

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

only issue i ever cared to own, i own. believe it was issue 13, whatever the one is with him hanging on the front is. bought it for the collectors value, and it has a damn good story in it too. rest of the series has never really interested me beyond the art (the one guy...does the toy designs...grr...-looks it up- gah, all my wizards are packed away XD he had a thing in wiizard for a long while, back around issue 95 or so of wizard...you know who i'm talking about)