Spell Checker

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Jaken, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

For those like me, meaning the terrrible spellers ^^;;. I would like to suggest a spell check system for the posts and pms. I know that would probably be an udate for VB, but i dont know how to suggest things for VB so i suggested it here. I dont know if this would be possible but i sure would be nice to have.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Instead of a spell checker how about you just cut & paste. Anything you write email to has a spell checker or even a WORD program. Use that. I would have to disagree on this.
    Basher

3. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

it has its ups and downs.
    normal words would be spelled right.

the japanese names would probably be considereed wrong and some people probably don't know how to spell them so this could be a problem.

i wieghed my pros and cons and i say it is a bad idea because of the names of manga'a, anime's, and charecter's.

4. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

I know that you can copy and past in to a program such as word, but i think it would just be easier and less of a hassle, if it was included. Just to save the bother.

But now that i think about it. . .japanese words and such would be hard to work around. . .

5. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

While I do whole-heartedly support this, I must point out that it may end up being useless. As Basher said, Word is just as easy to have and use. The only other problem I see is that the people who everyone would love to see using a spellchecker program such as that wouldn't use it anyway.