**SPOILER** i need info!

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Tomoe Himura, Jul 30, 2003.

1. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Spoiler- i need info!

listen:i need to know if this is true:Kenshin killed his wife Tomoe!?! :confused:

2. Naomi-Chan

Naomi-Chan New Member

Well first off you should say in the title that this is a spolier...some people don't know that Kenshin had a fiancée...but anywayz i havn't be able to download the subtitled version of Rurouni Kenshin (been having trouble with my Kazaa) but i was looking around and i read that **SPOLIER**

When Kenshin was the batousai he killed this guy...then Kenshin was wanted and stuff so he layed low for awhile and was pretending to be tomoe's fiancée...but he and she actually did fall in love....well the guy the Kenshin killed ended up being Tomoe's REAL fiancée...when she found out that he was the one responsible of killing him she tried to kill him...Kenshin had no choice but to kill her because he was gonna die if he didn't....and thats when he took the vow to never kill again...

**END SPOLIER**
    Well it was something like that...i'm not sure if that entirely sure...because when i was reading it i skimmed through it because i realli didn't wanna spoil the ending for myself ^^;; Well hope that helps! Please correct me people if i'm wrong!

3. Aoshi Shinomori

Aoshi Shinomori New Member

Yes, he DID kill his wife and thats why he stopped being a manslayer.

4. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

ok if you watched the OVAs trust adn betrayal then Battousai killed his fiancee Tomoe...in the animated OVA subbed or dubbed he was merely pretending to be married to her or they were married but it wasn't emphisized at all. Now if you read the manga...it was emphisized that they actaully got married. And if i rememebr correctly i think i remember Battousai refusing to live with her until they were officially married. But yes Battousai did kill Tomoe but it was an accident. Watch the OVAs because i won't ruin how she died but you should really watch it ^_^

5. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

oh.............too bad.

:( That's sad!well I have only seen one OVA and that was Samurei X: Reflection. I really would like to see the rest of the OVAs!where could I find them? :confused:

6. DistantSamurai

heh reflection is the OVA that comes after the series and Trust and Betrayal come before the series. They are by far the BEST! Much better then Reflections...thats ebcause i hate Kaoru and i am very bias towards Tomoe lol! You can get them on dvd i dunno if they come together or not...but there are two OVAs in Trust and two more in Betrayal. If you have a local suncoast aruond it should be there^_^ or you can order it on the internet...it might be a nice amount of money but its totally worth it! I loved it and you'll find you really liek TOmoe too lol...after you migh grow to dislike Kaoru very much...just like me hahaha!

7. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

heh!

:rolleyes: i already dislike Kaoru!:cool:

8. DistantSamurai

lol well good for you ^_~ she is a sweet girl but shes so young adn such a loud adn annoying girl sometimes. i dunno...i jsut don't liek how she expresses her feeligns^_^

9. Okita

Okita New Member

Sorry, but I need to say something on Tomoe's behalf, which includes spoilers from Betrayal. She did not give Kenshin his horizontal scar by trying to kill him, and he didn't killed her on purpose. She had conspired with others for the death of Kenshin, after he killed Tomoe's finacé in Kyoto. Near the end of Betrayal, the plan to kill Kenshin began and he had to fight his way to Tomoe (who had left earlier to go to her co-conspirers), supposedly to kill her although that was the last thing he wanted to do. On his way he was blinded, deafened, and most likely numbed from snow and cold. As the head of the conspiracy was about to kill Kenshin (for Kenshin was blind, deaf, numb, and mentally and emotionally unstable from Tomoe betraying him), Tomoe got in the way, saving Kenshin's life, but dying herself. As she was dying, she reached up with a dagger and gave Kenshin the second part of his scar, although I've never figured out why she did that.

10. jindo

jindo New Member

Yup, what Okita said.

11. DistantSamurai

ummm...yeah i agree that is all right but i think it was already stated somewhere else but thanks^_^ and Tomoe gave him teh scar kinda in forgiveness. The first cut was labeled as a "malicious cut" and that it would not heal until the creator of that scar's desire was gone. Tomoe made the second scar so that the first scar would no longer bleed in a way saying that her ex-fiance's desire to kill Battousai was gone.